Super Contributor

I was watching Jamie Kern Lina last night Fri. night beauty--she had her hair in a pony tail--the host was complimenting her on how she liked it on her--she did looked cue--but now on today's show her hair is that same way again--in a bun--it would be nice to see her in a different hair/clothing style----------------

Valued Contributor

ITA, I wonder why she never wears her hair down...

She always wears the exact same dress, either in white, blue or black but always the same.  She is a lovely woman, would be nice to see her jazz it up a bit.

Respected Contributor

Loved her pony tail last night - she looked so young!

Respected Contributor

Unrelated - I have to say if she put her hands and that wand to her mascara that close to my face, it would be a smackdown!   I don't know how those models handle it!

Esteemed Contributor

She would look lovely with her hair down.  I also think a fit and flare dress would be very flattering and cute on her.

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of hands on model's face - when Laura Geller puts makeup on models - she paws in all directions and nails never appears to be quite clean.  I shutter and run from the Q.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jamie's pony tail

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the show last night so I opened and read this thread thinking I might see a cute picture of Jamie, or something like that,  but sadly, it is yet another destructive, negative judgement about this lovely female.

Jamie has an amazing background an has lead her company to great success and a very high tax bracket in a few short years. I find her delightful, educated, poised, and generally a well-rounded, kind and positive woman.

Unfortunately, I can't say that about any of the posters here.

None of these threads were worth mentioning. Any of these may have been discussed before, yet continue to fall upon critical personalities.

In the spirit of the season, why find it necessary to  comment on this lady again?

What happened to grace, mercy , kindness and supporting the endeavors of another woman ?

Esteemed Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I didn't see the show last night so I opened and read this thread thinking I might see a cute picture of Jamie, or something like that,  but sadly, it is yet another destructive, negative judgement about this lovely female.

Jamie has an amazing background an has lead her company to great success and a very high tax bracket in a few short years. I find her delightful, educated, poised, and generally a well-rounded, kind and positive woman.

Unfortunately, I can't say that about any of the posters here.

None of these threads were worth mentioning. Any of these may have been discussed before, yet continue to fall upon critical personalities.

In the spirit of the season, why find it necessary to  comment on this lady again?

What happened to grace, mercy , kindness and supporting the endeavors of another woman ?

@redhead65 I can't agree with you more!  I find these repetitive posts about Jame and other hosts disgusting.  I won't even post in the Fashion Board because of the many women that constantly cut down the hosts looks and everything else about them.  I so hope the Beauty Board doesn't go downhill like the Fashion Board did.   

Go ahead and throw rocks at me for my comment.  I'll get over it ladies. 

Regular Contributor

I don't understand the bashing either.   I'd like to see the women on here who criticize the hosts and vendors go on display for everyone to see and criticize.  

I don't understand why the original poster couldn't just stop at 'she looked really nice with her hair in a pony tail', and leave it at that. 

Respected Contributor

ITA about the constant criticism. I think Jamie looks lovely with her hair pulled back in a bun; also, I'm sure it's easier to do all the make-up demos on herself without having to deal with hair in her face.