Regular Contributor
I'm confused why her lipstick was applied in the dark(sarcastically) - I don't want to buy IT foundation because Jaimie wears it poorly- so thick, cakey and super shiny All I see is a lot of makeupSmiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I have noticed she applies her lipstick WAY OUT of her lip line.

It looks very silly.

One of my aunts did it for years.

It does not fool anyone!

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor
Since you brought it up, it looks like a clown mouth and too heavy makeup. And yes, her dresses are always too tight and too short for her figure. Thank goodness I'm not on TV!
Trusted Contributor
Everything about her is so severe......her clothes, her hair and her makeup. She always talks about being a more beautiful you, but she actually projects a rather scary appearance...not soft or natural.
Super Contributor
No question about her curves, and she celebrates her body in a very glamorous way. She is just beautiful inside and out.
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing she has very thin lips and is overcompensating by going way outside her lip line.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why some of these threads always take a negative turn. Why can't we just discuss and comment on the products and not criticize the vendors and hosts? You shouldn't say something on the forums that you wouldn't say to someone's face!

Respected Contributor

I don't see anything really negative here. Looks like it is all about beauty...however expressed. Maybe they're just shedding some light on what some of us see. It's too bad some here are super sensitive and going over board to protect the bashing thing, or negative remarks. I myself, was not impressed with Jamie's appearance, but I like her cosmetic line. I hated the purple lipstick...awful!! She needs a softer look on her wide mouth. That listick made her look like she has a rubberband mouth.

I was watching her, and wishing I could do a total make over on her. I would free up her hair, and let it flow more naturally for a softer look. The dresses she wears seem to all be on the same order...fitted and strict, like her hair. I hope she tries a more casual, but trendy look. Just saying...it's all about beauty here, and I think a softer look would bring out all her beauty!!

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 jordan2 said:

I don't understand why some of these threads always take a negative turn. Why can't we just discuss and comment on the products and not criticize the vendors and hosts? You shouldn't say something on the forums that you wouldn't say to someone's face!

I WOULD say that to her face.....someone should. I thought I worded that very nicely. I'm not being harsh....it was a simple statement.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 willdob3 said:

I thought this was going to be a nice thread about her new lip stains...

I love her Lipgloss stains.....I got one at Ulta and it says on beautifully for a long time.

My post was not meant to be a bash....I can't control other people. Sorry.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy