Trusted Contributor

Jamie has worn the pretty pink dress

,,,since her 1st presentation last night.  I do like her highlighted hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jamie has worn the pretty pink dress

Noticed that, too.....maybe the airline lost her luggage!! lol....

Trusted Contributor

I don't think she should change after every take but maybe one change might be in order. I did think about the loss of luggage but I would think they would have an alternative for that:-)
Frequent Contributor

I hadn't noticed but I am glad she is wearing a nice color and her hair looks great!  She looks much softer; the dark hair and dresses were very stark.  She is a beautiful woman on top of everything else she has going for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jamie's pink dress, and it doesn't bother me if she's worn it during multiple presentations.  

However, I wouldn't mind one bit if Shawn went and did a quick outfit change right about now.

Respected Contributor

However, I wouldn't mind one bit if Shawn went and did a quick outfit change right about now.

The sad part is that someone actually sewed that and I was at the end of the Hallmark movie that switching back and forth during commercial and thinking for such a pretty lady with a great figure, why wear something like that!  So we have the gals with rolls that wear tight clothing and the gals with no rolls wearing tons of fabric...go figure.

Honored Contributor

@kjae. Thank you. Thought I was going nuts. Flipped over to see if TSV sold out yet & there it was...the same pink dress!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jamie looks nice in pink.

Super Contributor

You know, it IS possible that Jamie has 5, 10, or 30 copies of that dress with her. It's not like she can't afford it. I wouldn't worry about it. She's doing fine.

Valued Contributor

Her hair looks great, I always think Jamie looks good. Who cares if she wore the same dress. Its what's on the inside that counts.