Honored Contributor

Re: Jamie has worn the pretty pink dress

To all of the negative posters, here's the scoop on Jamie.

She always wears the exact bracelet, earrings,and shoes and the same style of dress  and hair that she wore for her first presentation on QVC. She doesn't wish to change a thing.

It has nothing to do with having a million dollars or losing luggage or trying to please anyone, but herself.

Let me offer a suggestion to everyone who had something negative to say. Grow up and stop acting like middle school girls.  There is no excuse for the way you're posting.  It's not funny or entertaining.  It only shows how insensitive and stupid you are.  Educate yourself and learn some manners.

I would NEVER want be around ladies who act like you and if I am in your company, i will call you out for it, because it's the right thing to do and I feel very deeply about it.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

She always wears the exact bracelet, earrings,and shoes and the same style of dress  and hair that she wore for her first presentation on QVC. She doesn't wish to change a thing.

It has nothing to do with having a million dollars or losing luggage or trying to please anyone, but herself.

Let me offer a suggestion to everyone who had something negative to say. Grow up and stop acting like middle school girls.  There is no excuse for the way you're posting.  It's not funny or entertaining.  It only shows how insensitive and stupid you are.  Educate yourself and learn some manners.

I would NEVER want be around ladies who act like you and if I am in your company, i will call you out for it, because it's the right thing to do and I feel very deeply about it.

THANK YOU, @Carmie!!  I "hearted" your post.  Too bad I could only give one heart, if I could give more, I WOULD!

Some of the posters here should be ashamed of themselves. SMH

Contributor

agree whole heartedly Jamie looks lovely. Shawn's choice of clothing looks five and dime store,

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

However, I wouldn't mind one bit if Shawn went and did a quick outfit change right about now.

The sad part is that someone actually sewed that and I was at the end of the Hallmark movie that switching back and forth during commercial and thinking for such a pretty lady with a great figure, why wear something like that!  So we have the gals with rolls that wear tight clothing and the gals with no rolls wearing tons of fabric...go figure.

I thought Shawn's outfit was a distraction.  Here was Jamie and the model in their business attire and there was Shawn looking like she's ready to walk the red carpet with her long flowy skirt and off the shoulder top.  Sometimes it's just the opposite with the vendor looking red carpet ready while the host and model wear something more casual or businesslike.  Seems like there would be someone working behind the scenes to coordinate wardrobes.  Last night I caught myself just staring at Shawn's outfit and paying no attention to the vendor.  Not a good thing to take the focus away from the products.  I generally like Shawn's presentations, but sometimes I think her wardrobe could be toned down a notch or two, especially since they tend to be outfits not sold on QVC and no one else on set is dressed up that way.

Shawn had some buffoon condemn her on Facebook. She probably wore what she did just to show that she is true to herself. I loved the dress. The vendor's didn't fit her so I far preferred Shawn's.

I don't know what Shawn had on Saturday night but the comments about the green dress she had on Friday night were brutal.  I could hardly believe some of what I was reading. 

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Perhaps if her luggage was lost all those ugly dresses would be gone and she could go shopping! She can afford it now with her Billion dollar business deal$$$$$$$$$.

That is mean and cruel. What would you tell your children if they talked about other kids like that. This is the same ****** that is being talked about woman in the workforce being vindictive. Seriously grow up.

With all due respect @ccassaday, Sea Maiden is not the OP of this thread.  She did not begin the convo about Jamie wearing the same pink dress, the OP did.  I also want to mention the "losing her luggage" comment was stated by the person in comment #2. My point is you didn't criticise the OP or commentor #2.  Jaime sold her company to Este Lauder and yes for a billion dollars.  It was in the news and of course she can now afford to buy anything she wants.  

L'Oreal bought IT Cosmetics, not Estee Lauder. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I could not care less what Jamie wore.  She always looks professional.  Jamie seems like a very nice person.  She certainly could afford about anything she wants. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I like Jamies hair and her pink dress lol, but I would love to see her hair down and wearing a black dress, that being aid, she is a lovely woman....

Trusted Contributor

I don't think anyone is saying she's not a lovely nice lady, just commenting that she wore the same dress for the entire time on air. I would think she would feel a little wilted after all that time and would like a fresh outfit and maybe a change of underwear! 

Honored Contributor

Geez so tired of the constant critiquing of this poor woman. The fact that she is wearing the same dress all day (oh my the horror!) and being criticized for it  is just so petty and ridiculous. And someone even mentioning changing her underwear too...really?? Geez.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

That is one of the disturbing things about threads like this-for many it IS a form of entertainment and they feed off each other. Sad.