QVC Customer Care

Re: Jamie has worn the pretty pink dress

This post has been removed by QVC because unkind statement about vendor.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps if her luggage was lost all those ugly dresses would be gone and she could go shopping! She can afford it now with her Billion dollar business deal$$$$$$$$$.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Perhaps if her luggage was lost all those ugly dresses would be gone and she could go shopping! She can afford it now with her Billion dollar business deal$$$$$$$$$.

That is mean and cruel. What would you tell your children if they talked about other kids like that. This is the same ****** that is being talked about woman in the workforce being vindictive. Seriously grow up.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

That is mean and cruel. What would you tell your children if they talked about other kids like that. This is the same ****** that is being talked about woman in the workforce being vindictive. Seriously grow up.

I agree @ccassaday

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

With all due respect @ccassaday, Sea Maiden is not the OP of this thread.  She did not begin the convo about Jamie wearing the same pink dress, the OP did.  I also want to mention the "losing her luggage" comment was stated by the person in comment #2. My point is you didn't criticise the OP or commentor #2.  Jaime sold her company to Este Lauder and yes for a billion dollars.  It was in the news and of course she can now afford to buy anything she wants.  

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

With all due respect @ccassaday, Sea Maiden is not the OP of this thread.  She did not begin the convo about Jamie wearing the same pink dress, the OP did.  I also want to mention the "losing her luggage" comment was stated by the person in comment #2. My point is you didn't criticise the OP or commentor #2.  Jaime sold her company to Este Lauder and yes for a billion dollars.  It was in the news and of course she can now afford to buy anything she wants.  

I quoted her mean post.  I don't give a you know what about who started it. How about we use the same energy and try to build people up. Instead tearing each other down.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I quoted her mean post.  I don't give a you know what about who started it. How about we use the same energy and try to build people up. Instead tearing each other down.  

Of course @ccassaday and I agree with you completely about building people up. But singling out Sea Maiden was inappropriate.  

Respected Contributor

Ladies- it's silly to argue about it. I don't think any of the initial posters meant any harm. I agree w/ them. Although Jamie looked very nice in the pink dress , how do u wear the same restricting ( tight) dress over 24 hours - presentation after presentation? It's very odd. Especially even when your a billionaire. You should have at least 2 wardrobe changes ! Don't want to freshen up your clothes after 12 hrs?
Super Contributor

I think Jamie looked and is beautiful! She never ages! The pink, with her new pretty highlights looked lovely.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks just like her white one but pink!  I wish she would wear her hair down.  It's like she is wearing a uniform and the hair is so tightly fixed.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength