Valued Contributor

Re: Jamie has worn the pretty pink dress

I first thought this thread was about her not wearing that dreaded white dress every TSV! I'm glad she finally switched & so what she wore it all day, most of us do.

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely ever watch the Q any longer...but when I did I always appreciated the vendor with the tsv changing ...Joan Rivers is a good example...she would have many outfits with her and changed out for every time she was going to be on air for that day...

I am not buying Jamie's luggage was lost...she never changed her clothes in the past...I never watch beauty shows...but when i use to do a drive by...there she would be with that same white dress ...

Esteemed Contributor

It might be nice to change once -- from day to evening presentations, but not for every single presentation.

The fact that she did not change doesn't bother me at all. It's the constant ums! When you've been a vendor for how many years, and you still are using those ums -- It is not cute! It makes me think that what she says is dishonest, trying to convince me & the world when her products are not really that great.

But in spite of that, I like her lighter hair and I still like Bye Bye Pores!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NativeJax wrote:
I don't think she should change after every take but maybe one change might be in order. I did think about the loss of luggage but I would think they would have an alternative for that:-)

LOL, the alternative would be that QVC sells clothes. ROTFLWoman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

However, I wouldn't mind one bit if Shawn went and did a quick outfit change right about now.

The sad part is that someone actually sewed that and I was at the end of the Hallmark movie that switching back and forth during commercial and thinking for such a pretty lady with a great figure, why wear something like that!  So we have the gals with rolls that wear tight clothing and the gals with no rolls wearing tons of fabric...go figure.

I thought Shawn's outfit was a distraction.  Here was Jamie and the model in their business attire and there was Shawn looking like she's ready to walk the red carpet with her long flowy skirt and off the shoulder top.  Sometimes it's just the opposite with the vendor looking red carpet ready while the host and model wear something more casual or businesslike.  Seems like there would be someone working behind the scenes to coordinate wardrobes.  Last night I caught myself just staring at Shawn's outfit and paying no attention to the vendor.  Not a good thing to take the focus away from the products.  I generally like Shawn's presentations, but sometimes I think her wardrobe could be toned down a notch or two, especially since they tend to be outfits not sold on QVC and no one else on set is dressed up that way.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

However, I wouldn't mind one bit if Shawn went and did a quick outfit change right about now.

The sad part is that someone actually sewed that and I was at the end of the Hallmark movie that switching back and forth during commercial and thinking for such a pretty lady with a great figure, why wear something like that!  So we have the gals with rolls that wear tight clothing and the gals with no rolls wearing tons of fabric...go figure.

I thought Shawn's outfit was a distraction.  Here was Jamie and the model in their business attire and there was Shawn looking like she's ready to walk the red carpet with her long flowy skirt and off the shoulder top.  Sometimes it's just the opposite with the vendor looking red carpet ready while the host and model wear something more casual or businesslike.  Seems like there would be someone working behind the scenes to coordinate wardrobes.  Last night I caught myself just staring at Shawn's outfit and paying no attention to the vendor.  Not a good thing to take the focus away from the products.  I generally like Shawn's presentations, but sometimes I think her wardrobe could be toned down a notch or two, especially since they tend to be outfits not sold on QVC and no one else on set is dressed up that way.

Shawn had some buffoon condemn her on Facebook. She probably wore what she did just to show that she is true to herself. I loved the dress. The vendor's didn't fit her so I far preferred Shawn's.

Respected Contributor

If the airline lost her luggage, she should send them a heartfelt Thank You.  I've never seen Jamie look better or prettier.

The color of her top brightens her face, and looks so much better than the usual rather boring white dresses she usually wears. The change in her hair is striking.  I never understood why she was consideered attractive before, but I can see it now. 

Honored Contributor

Jamie is a beautiful young woman, who is not only successful, but comfortable with herself.

Why would anyone be care how long she she wore a dress for her TSV presentations?  I didn't see any stain or wrinkles, so why would she change?

I would think by now women would lose their catty attitude and come up with something more intelligent to say other than how long a dress was worn.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Jamie is a beautiful young woman, who is not only successful, but comfortable with herself.

Why would anyone be care how long she she wore a dress for her TSV presentations?  I didn't see any stain or wrinkles, so why would she change?

I would think by now women would lose their catty attitude and come up with something more intelligent to say other than how long a dress was worn.

The dress first and foremost was pulling in the arm area and it didn't fit her in the bust. Everytime she appeared, I kept thinking how does a beautiful, successful woman allow herself to be put into a dress that clearly doesn't fit. I blame the stylist used to dress her....not Jamie.

Respected Contributor

When I viewed, Jamie looked tired, her dress wrinkled and she wore flats. I noticed her dress was longer, below the knees. A much more relaxed look.

It must be exhausting to have a TSV, so many presentations to be "on for".

@kjae wrote:

,,,since her 1st presentation last night.  I do like her highlighted hair.