New Contributor
I use and love it cosmetics and I think Jamie is wonderful. She comes across so sweet and sincere. My issue is . . . Why doesn't she do something with her hair. Turn Chaz loose on her hair and see what happens. I think she is beautiful but think she would be so much prettier with a great hair do.
Respected Contributor

I think she wants to be able to show her whole face because she does a lot of her own demos......I've seen pictures of her with her hair down and she does look lovely with it that way.

Esteemed Contributor

I SO agree with you; but you better 'duck' cuz those who carry and throw arrows at OP's are working overtime this February! Nasty weather often brings out the same in some people.

Super Contributor
On 2/10/2014 hulagirl said:
On 2/10/2014 gazelle77 said:

bait bait bait.... troll waiting for a bite......

Guess I got sucked in and thought it was a real post......stupid me, taking someone at face value again and giving an honest reply.

Three posts... and they always start with compliments and then go for the jugular.

Honored Contributor

Okay, did I just fall down the rabbit hole, or has gazelle77 changed stripes? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

It's funny how different people perceive individuals. I find her to be vendor trying to sell her products. Her smile is phony. The only thing I will agree with you on is her hair that is plastered back too tight. She would look younger with loose style around her face.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Some people are just negative! I will chime in and try not to be toooo negative.

I think Jamie is lovely also. Yes, she looked like a model when she was young and even won beauty contests. I used to be called 'the Fox' when I was younger but now that I am 60, I just enjoy thinking about the good old days but don't let it get me down. Anyway, I am sorry to say this but as a promoter of beauty products on TV, I agree that Jamie needs to do something about the way she presents herself. Her severe hairstyle and dress are a momentary turnoff to me, because once I get to watching the presentation, I don't even think about it anymore. She is an excellent vendor. The thing is, after being a vendor for so long, she has probably already heard about her style from the Q and likely told them why she did not want to change the way she looks on TV. Her products sell, so she doesn't really have to listen to any critiques.

Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Okay, did I just fall down the rabbit hole, or has gazelle77 changed stripes? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

you sure have not! Following people around on the board only to stalk them. Don't you get tired of stalking??? Have time on your hands being the post police?

honestly, no one needs to stalk you to know your posts are prolific on the host and vendor bashing threads. When it tends to be the same people over and over, it doesn't take a genius or a "stalker" to remember who's who. Same with my posts- you don't need to "stalk" me to know or remember that I usually post on host and vendor bashing threads for the opposite reason- to voice my opinion against the constant bashing and hateful posts.

Respected Contributor

I think Jamie's hairstyle is very appropriate for the work she does.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor
On 2/10/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/10/2014 suzyQ3 said:

you sure have not! Following people around on the board only to stalk them. Don't you get tired of stalking??? Have time on your hands being the post police?

honestly, no one needs to stalk you to know your posts are prolific on the host and vendor bashing threads. When it tends to be the same people over and over, it doesn't take a genius or a "stalker" to remember who's who. Same with my posts- you don't need to "stalk" me to know or remember that I usually post on host and vendor bashing threads for the opposite reason- to voice my opinion against the constant bashing and hateful posts.

oh BLA BLA BLA....