Honored Contributor

Nice to see her on Good Morning America. .  She wrote a book titled "Believe It"  She looks great, she has lost weight.  She always seems so happy.  I believe she is married and had a baby. Good for her.  I always enjoyed her presentations. I believe I read on the forums that she sold her company.  Now she is doing other things.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 I always enjoyed her presentations and how her voice was so comforting.  She looks fantastic with her weight loss but I thought she looked good before-

Jamie Kern Lima - Official Website

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Didn't she sell IT Cosmetics for something close to a billion dollars?   That would make anyone happy ...  well, it would make me happy.   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

She was on Saturday with Kirsten talking about her new book.  She looks fantastic.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 @Pecky + all

Jamie recently bought Ellen DeGeneres' home.

My favorite photo, such happiness:

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.12.49 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I had forgotten Jamie was going to be on GMA this morning so I just watched it. I heard her say she had found out she was adopted, I don't get why parents would hide this from their child. There is no shame involving adopting or being adopted. I had a neighbor who told me her adopted daughter knew she was adopted at a very early age, she told her I didn't give birth to you but I chose you. When you try and keep an adoption secret from a child, you never know if a family member unintentionally will spill the beans.

Honored Contributor

Lovely young lady!  Smiley Happy

I wish her every happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

Jamie's been holding a free virtual conference on facebook all day- Being Unstoppable. Lots of great speakers including Robin Roberts, Sara Blakley, Chrissy Metz -- among others.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Jamie's been holding a free virtual conference on facebook all day- Being Unstoppable. Lots of great speakers including Robin Roberts, Sara Blakley, Chrissy Metz -- among others.

DD watched this before she had to leave for work shortly after noon. She was glad she caught Chrissy Metz before she left, but she wasn't that impressed with Robin  Roberts. She just commented on those two.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@sunshine 919 @Pecky + all

Jamie recently bought Ellen DeGeneres' home.

My favorite photo, such happiness:

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.12.49 PM.png

What a cute picture she really does look fantastic doesnt sheSmiley Happy