Respected Contributor

Jamie...Please some smaller blush/BBP brushes!

I carry my makeup bag in my purse......I love the IT brushes, but I use BBP's and blush.  The blush comes in a compact, but it does not have a small little brush in the compact to use for touch-ups......the brush that came with it has a huge long handle (which is shorter than the one that came with my Bye Bye Pores).  I have to carry an extra east/west size makeup bag just for a couple of brushes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jamie...Please some smaller blush/BBP brushes!

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I carry my makeup bag in my purse......I love the IT brushes, but I use BBP's and blush.  The blush comes in a compact, but it does not have a small little brush in the compact to use for touch-ups......the brush that came with it has a huge long handle (which is shorter than the one that came with my Bye Bye Pores).  I have to carry an extra east/west size makeup bag just for a couple of brushes.

@HULAGIRL

IMO, you're going about this all wrong.  

I just posted on the makeup bag thread that if you're applying makeup correctly in the morning, all you need is a lipstick touch up during the day.   Leave the makeup bag at home.

However ..... if you actually think you need to carry all that stuff, leave the big brushes at home and get a couple of those retractable brushes.  Perfect for travel ....  or handbag.

Image result for portable makeup brushes

Image result for portable makeup brushes

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jamie...Please some smaller blush/BBP brushes!

You can even use those retractable brushes loaded already with your blush and close the cap with it ready to go. Just brush it across your blush and close it and it's ready for touch ups later.