Honored Contributor

I you are a fan of Jamie or of It cosmetics, there is an article in New York magazine, called " The Beauty Queen Of QVC.  It's interesting.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The Beauty Queen of QVC

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting. 

Honored Contributor

So nice to read something from Linda Wells, former editor of Allure.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1, thanks! A good read! 😀

Honored Contributor

That was good.  I don't often watch the make-up and beauty shows, but I've caught her before a few times.  She seems sweet and is this big mogul.  I love people with entrepreneurial talents, wish I had some!

Respected Contributor

I like Jamie, and I liked her products, but am committed not to continue ordering.  I am somewhat offended that she has a product which she says is superior to anything else in her line, is advertised widely on infomercials, and is not offered to her loyal fans at QVC.  I am speaking of Bye Bye Foundation.  I do not order from Infomercials, so I'll probably not get a chance to try this "amazing" product.  I would like to try it, as I have a few dark spots to cover, but not until she offers it to us. I won't be reading the article.

Respected Contributor

Good for her. Personally ... never got the message , never cared for her presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the article about Jamie Kern Lima and IT Cosmetics. It was an interesting look behind the scenes!

Respected Contributor

I always loved her and was delighted to read the article.  She and Joy Mangano are just phenomenal in showing what women with imagination and drive can do.  Every time I use one of their products, I think about that.

Poodlepet2