Frequent Contributor

I agree PoodlePet2 - So inspiring!! xo

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
My husband met her when she was visiting her mother in a building where my husband worked. She actually sought him out to thank him because apparently he had done some nice things for her mom. When he realized who she was he told her "oh! My wife likes to shop at HSN!" I was mortified LOL
He said she was very pretty and very sweet

I can see her being a very nice person.  I do love her CC cream,but many of her products do not work for me.  I'm glad she's successful though.  She appears to have worked hard at it, and she also appears kind and gracious.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Just adding my 2 cents, the cs at iT is amazing.  Not too long ago I had a problem with one of their products which I had purchased on the Q, The problem was resolved very quickly.  Of course this made me not only happy, but also a repeat iT Girl!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:
My husband met her when she was visiting her mother in a building where my husband worked. She actually sought him out to thank him because apparently he had done some nice things for her mom. When he realized who she was he told her "oh! My wife likes to shop at HSN!" I was mortified LOL
He said she was very pretty and very sweet

I can see her being a very nice person.  I do love her CC cream,but many of her products do not work for me.  I'm glad she's successful though.  She appears to have worked hard at it, and she also appears kind and gracious.

She does seems genuinely kind and caring.  As much as some complain, I can only imagine how tired Jamie herself must get repeating the same spiel over and over- hence the robotic reference. But then a massive number of channel surfing potential new customers are seeing the presentation for the 1st time.  Q knows exactly what they're doing.  

As far as the CC Cream, I liked the ease of a one step physical sunscreen  but couldn't get it to work for me at all--  up until recently.  I'd tried a very small amount with various brushes to no avail... just too heavy.  It's embarrassing to admit something so obvious. I dusted it off last week, using a very damp beauty blender & still a tiny amount of product, which worked worlds better.  I'll probably use more for spots that need a little coverage vs a full-on foundation.