Regular Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I like Jamie, and I liked her products, but am committed not to continue ordering.  I am somewhat offended that she has a product which she says is superior to anything else in her line, is advertised widely on infomercials, and is not offered to her loyal fans at QVC.  I am speaking of Bye Bye Foundation.  I do not order from Infomercials, so I'll probably not get a chance to try this "amazing" product.  I would like to try it, as I have a few dark spots to cover, but not until she offers it to us. I won't be reading the article.

You can buy this on the It Cosmetics website.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@j-lou wrote:

Yes, but it's a lot cheaper through the infomercial & that site.  I also won't purchase that way, and I won't spend $65 on the foundation, so, although I do like Jamie and a lot of her products I'll won't buy this one, which I would like to try.

Honored Contributor

@j-lou wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I like Jamie, and I liked her products, but am committed not to continue ordering.  I am somewhat offended that she has a product which she says is superior to anything else in her line, is advertised widely on infomercials, and is not offered to her loyal fans at QVC.  I am speaking of Bye Bye Foundation.  I do not order from Infomercials, so I'll probably not get a chance to try this "amazing" product.  I would like to try it, as I have a few dark spots to cover, but not until she offers it to us. I won't be reading the article.

@j-lou, she has been told this repeaedly by many posters, but she still continues to post as if she is not aware that it is readily available on the real It Cosmetics webstite. Why? I haven't a clue.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@j-lou wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@j-lou, she has been told this repeaedly by many posters, but she still continues to post as if she is not aware that it is readily available on the real It Cosmetics webstite. Why? I haven't a clue.

Hmmm...  I guess some people just like to complain.  This is no different than having something exclusive to QVC.  With all of the coupon codes you can find for the IT website it would be cheaper to buy it there anyway.

Contributor

Products sold on QVC's website are ony less expensive for a period of time, usually during the introductory period and for "specials."  Then they incease to the same price as the product's website plus shipping.  Most websites offer free shipping (IT Cosmetics' free shipping is when the order is $25). 

The only other time QVC prices are a good deal is when they're part of a kit or a TSV.  Even those can be overpriced if you don't use everything in the kit.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The Beauty Queen of QVC

Interesting article.  I don't find the few products I have tried to be anything particularly special over other brands.

I turn it off now because the shows are too redundant for me, especially Jamie.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

IT is my very favorite cosmetics line.  Great products.   Thanks for the read

Deb

Honored Contributor
My husband met her when she was visiting her mother in a building where my husband worked. She actually sought him out to thank him because apparently he had done some nice things for her mom. When he realized who she was he told her "oh! My wife likes to shop at HSN!" I was mortified LOL
He said she was very pretty and very sweet
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @QVCkitty1 and @suzyQ3! I enjoyed reading that. I remember reading an article about her very first time at QVC. She seems to be a little "superstitious," with her heels and the same look. That's OK - it just explains why she has a similar look all of the time.

When she won one of QVC's beauty awards, she had her hair down and looked amazing! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, over a billion dollar sale. Now, that's a successful woman.