Respected Contributor

Re: Jamie Kern Lima / Customer Choice Beauty Awards

Hello, TamiT28. Smiley Happy

Jamie did look lovely. I guess that's the style of dress she likes. He hair did look really good, too. And Congratulations to Jaime on winning some Beauty Awards.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Jamie appears to be a sweet sincere girl." Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I thought her hair looked beautiful. Come on girls. Let's have a Friday be KIND DAY!!!!!

Respected Contributor

you know, i did not see the show, but i wanted to put in my fifty cents.

jamie is a LOVELY lady.  i always enjoy her presentations from beginning to end.  she is just a pleasure to listen to and watch.  furthermore, i have used some of her products and the ones i have used are totally awesome.  

jamie, please know that there are plenty of us out here who appreciate you and your products.  

Honored Contributor

I happened to flip on right when Jamie was on but I didn't watch much of the presentation.

I assumed she had on a fall or hairpiece of some kind.  Her hair looked very, very thick and doesn't look like that normally.

I thought she looked lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow ladies some of you are harsh.

I thought that she looked lovely.

Respected Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

She looked beautiful. I don't know how many of you have read Jamie's story -- she wears the same jewelry and hairstyle as the first day she was on air -- she is supersititious. The fact she changed it up tonight is a good thing as maybe she finally feels as if her products are the "real deal", despite having won before and selling out numerous times.  I say good for her and she looked fabulous!!

She looked awesome and I too know her story and get it.

some people just love to cut others up, its a character flaw for sure.

Super Contributor

I am sorry if people thought I was cutting Jamie down.....if you reread my post I said she looked stunning. I personally would love to see her in a different style of dress (long or short). After listening to the female hosts on QVC for so many years, there is something to the idea of dressing for your body type.

I am happy for Jamie that IT cosmetics won some awards last night.

Tami

Honored Contributor

Poor Jamie, she just can't win. Smiley Sad I didn't see her but I am sure she looked great, as always.

Super Contributor

I watched some of the awards last night and when Jamie appeared, my jaw dropped - she looked fantastic!  Loved the teal blue 3/4 sleeve gown as well as her sparkling aqua earrings.  And her hairstyle - such a nice change from her usual look.  Loved that it was softly pulled back, with long flowing waves.  Also liked her soft smoky eye makeup.

Congratulations to Jamie on her awards!

Honored Contributor

I just wondered if that was her real hair or a clip in. Personally I don't like anyone in these new tight sheaths. It seems to be the uniform for weather women of all weights and anyone who is pregnant. I don't want to see anyone's belly button or panty lines. Having said all that, kudos to Jamie for the success she has made out of this line. That is really what is important, and the fact she seems to be a really sweet human being.