Valued Contributor

Jamie, It Cosmetics,  looks beautiful today, seems like such a nice person.🎈

Honored Contributor

I agree, she's lovely.  As far as being nice, I have no idea.  I do use her products (some of them) but I use Laura Geller, Philosophy, Dr. Denese, all different.

Her liquid makeup works well for me (mainly in the Winter) because it's heavy.  In the Summer I wear a lighter feeling foundation.

I don't use her Primer.  I like Philosophy primer because I like a little color.  I have a lot of pink in my skin and if I use a color primer I can use less foundation.  I wear the lightest shade anyone makes.  It's weird, because if you looked at my skin you'd never guess it.  It's a perfect match though. 

I can see where IT wouldn't appeal to everyone.  I do think it is 'heavy' and if you don't need heav(ier) coverage, you shouldn't need it.

It's not like I know a lot about makeup.  My 14 year old granddaughter watches youtube presentations all of the time.  That kid can apply makeup like an artist but she isn't allowed to wear much!  I just know what looks good on me (or I THINK looks good)...Ha!

Anyway, I think you ladies have good ideas about trying things out first before you spend money on something that doesn't work.  I have a huge tub (like many of you) from over time where I've bought stuff and don't use it.  

It's taken me a long time (I'm 70) to learn what many of you (much younger) already know (experiment first).  I've learned from all of you here.  Thanks for the information.

Honored Contributor

She always looks nice.  She seems like a genuinely happy person.

Respected Contributor

I understand her company sold but she has stayed on to continue to present her products and that says something positive in my book.