Regular Contributor

Years ago I used to use Jafra makeup and skin care and am thinking of trying it again. Was wondering if any of you ladies have any comments about it?

TIA

I would say yes..... Go back to using Jafra. I used to use it,then stopped for a few years, now am using it again. I highly reccomend the new Royal Jelly Ritual. It will work for all skin types. That is what I am using right now. I also love the Gold Dynamics regime. Good luck with it. You will be happy, I know you will,there are so many wonderful products to choose from with Jafra.

Trusted Contributor

I used it years ago, too. I really liked their skin care products. I haven't tried them lately, though. I thought that their products were really good. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Patooti wrote:

I would say yes..... Go back to using Jafra. I used to use it,then stopped for a few years, now am using it again. I highly reccomend the new Royal Jelly Ritual. It will work for all skin types. That is what I am using right now. I also love the Gold Dynamics regime. Good luck with it. You will be happy, I know you will,there are so many wonderful products to choose from with Jafra.

If you happen to be a Jafra consultant, be advised that using the forums for solicitation or any commercial intent is prohibited.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I loved Jafra when I used it.  My girlfriend stopped selling it...but I do remember liking it.

Valued Contributor

I was a consultant and manager back in the 70s for a few years. I haven't seen the product around in a long time. I'll have to check it out again. The almond oil was so nice.

Trusted Contributor

I was a Jafra consultant about 20 years ago.  I stopped selling when my children got older and their activities demanded more and more of my time.  But I loved many of their products, especially their skin care.  I don't know if they carry them anymore, but their nail lacquuers and lipsticks were the best!  

I've thought about going back to Jafra, I think my skin looked its best when I was using it (of course, that WAS 20 years ago).  There are no Jafra consultants anywhere near where I live now.  That's a part of the Jafra program that was so nice, my customers could contact me and I could get their products to them within a week with no S&H costs, in addition to answering any additional questions they may have had about a product.

Valued Contributor

Used to sell it back in the day. They had great skin care. Not sure why ever quit using it, it was good stuff! Royal Jelly....was the best moisturizer and the scent of the body lotion was good stuff!

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised Jafra is still around as I haven't heard that name brought up since the 70's.