Honored Contributor

I recently got a jade roller in a subscription box and just started using it. If any of you use one, beyond it feeling good, has it made a difference in your skin ? TIA.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I recently got a jade roller in a subscription box and just started using it. If any of you use one, beyond it feeling good, has it made a difference in your skin ? TIA.

@QVCkitty1

I keep seeing these things at Marshall's and I am curious about them,  I hope others will post and say what their experiences are.  Wouldn't it be great if they actually did do something wonderful???  We can always hope, right???  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have a rose quartz one and it has made a difference in puffiness. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw a heart shaped rose quartz gua sha facial tool in my Google feed, and now I'm dying to try it. Not at $50, but perhaps a similar gua sha tool more reasonably priced. 

I would put it in the fridge in summer and I bet it would feel so good on a steamy morning, to massage some of the humidity water retention out of my face and undereyes.

Honored Contributor

I used a jade roller years ago and it was just okay. Nothing really special about it imo. It just felt cool and smooth on my face but that was about all. 

I bought a stainless steel roller that has gel on the inside of it so when you put it in the freezer that gel freezes and makes the roller stay very cold for quite some time. I like to use it to knock down puffiness and also redness. My derm uses them in her office for post-laser cool downs.