Valued Contributor

Re: Jacque Looks Gorgeous Tonight!

I agree, she has a striking look to her. She was so sick with allergies and I remember her saying she had to be steroids causing her to gain weight, but she is slim and trim now.

Super Contributor

Ahhhh, so wonderful to hear from the truly beautiful people.

Super Contributor

I mean these posters with their lovely, uplifting reviews.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/27/2015 NC Bandwagon said:
On 3/27/2015 sugarina said:

I have always thought she has the nicest skin/complexion. I speak from a place of complete jealousy of course since my skin is so far from perfect it's just sad {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm sure your skin is nice as well. Beauty may fade over time, but beauty of the heart is what's most important.

NC Bandwagon -I am battling with 2 unsightly pimples right now so I am not channeling my "pretty" at the moment, but this made me smile and feel better, thank you! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} You definitely have the beauty of the heart!

Valued Contributor

Lotus, she did look gorgeous when she kicked off the TSV in that blue print dress also.

Respected Contributor

I did not see the segment but what a very nice, refreshing thread. Thanks, OP!
Regular Contributor

I have never watched an entire show of Jacque's but she is a nice looking lady. All hosts are nice looking each has a certain something about them either in looks or attitude.

Trusted Contributor

Gorgeous, and I mean GORGEOUS skin!!! A translucent complexion just like a young child.

That's all.