Honored Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzalez looks fantastic!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I didn't see Jacque last night, but I've met her at a Beauty Bash years ago.  I spoke with her for 5 to 10 minutes as we went to the dinner.  She was gorgeous and super nice.  She acted extremely down to earth and was gracious.  She was one of my favs that day along with Laura Geller, Jillian and Mally.

She and Sandra B are the most naturally beautiful as far as hosts.   Jacque's face is stunning. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Maria the model, not blonde Maria, the other one, her hair is also too dark for her.

Super Contributor

Not Italian Maria, the one that is on with Chaz. I think that's her name.

Contributor

I agree! I think she looks beautiful with her dark hair.

Honored Contributor

Just because someone's hair was lighter when they were younger doesn't mean it stayed light.  I was born with white blonde hair.  By the time I entered high school my hair had turned naturally to dark blonde and now, my hair is naturally light brown, bordering on medium brown.  It has continued to get darker as I've gotten older.  And then of course there is the grays throughout. 

I thought her hair color was nice but I'm not overly crazy about the style.  The other day when she was hosting I think D&B, her hair was just straight down and to me, it looked like she needed to style it. Then I tuned in and saw her hosting the beauty show and it was too "overdone" for me.  But if she likes it, that's all that matters.   

Esteemed Contributor

I think the dark hair enhances Jacqui's super fair complexion.  I find the extreme contrast to be very appealing.  I haven't formed an opinion about the haircut, but since I didn't have an immediate reaction to it in either direction I think that might suggest that the answer is the style is fine.   

Honored Contributor

@cef001 wrote:

Not Italian Maria, the one that is on with Chaz. I think that's her name.

I think you are referring to Mary-the one that Chaz shows her before with much lighter hair, and now her after is very dark and he said she no longer colors it, just touches up the gray roots......

Respected Contributor

She is so pretty but this very dark hair does not flatter her.  It totally washes her out and there is just too much contract between her hair and skin.  When I look at her all I see is black hair and white skin. I don't notice anthing else. (It goes without saying that this is only my opiniion.)

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I didn't see Jacque last night, but I've met her at a Beauty Bash years ago.  I spoke with her for 5 to 10 minutes as we went to the dinner.  She was gorgeous and super nice.  She acted extremely down to earth and was gracious.  She was one of my favs that day along with Laura Geller, Jillian and Mally.

She and Sandra B are the most naturally beautiful as far as hosts.   Jacque's face is stunning. 

@winamac1 I had the same experience as you at a Girl's Weekend about a year.  Jacque is like the girl next door.  She is a natural beauty and didn't put on airs.  We also met Angel from Quaker and she is the same, beautiful, gracious and very approachable.  Along with meeting the models Joy, Maria (blonde), Jackie (John's mom), and Monica we found them all to be lovely ladies that like what they are doing. 

What a shame that some woman can't edify another woman, but choose rather to nit pick about hair color or some other not so important thing in the scheme of life.  Come on ladies, we are better than this.....aren't we?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with saying you don't like someone's hair color.  It's not mean or anything, it's just an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that.