Honored Contributor

Re: Jaclyn Cosmetics (Cool Blush Palette)

When my 39 yr old daughter was in school, I drove her every morning so she didn't have to get up an hour earlier for the bus.  I had a bumper sticker on my car that read "have character, don't be one!"  To me that says it all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  - you normally post a pic of the makeup you purchased.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Wore the bottom left shade today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful palette @monicakm .  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

She has a warm palette too

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

She has a warm palette too

@San Antonio Gal - I have this warm palette that @monicakm posted above. I've worn the two left colors on the bottom row. I plan to wear Tea Room next. I've posted before that I'm a LG Baked blush girl, but these are nice. Great pigment and great staying power! I'm impressed!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I am impressed with the pigmentation as well.  I've only worn the blush once so far and that was today.  Didn't get hot and sweaty AND had a primer and setting spray on...so it wasn't surprising that it stayed on all day.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I wore Fancy Pants today. It was 77 degrees at 8:30 for our outdoor service. I went to freshen up for the 10:00 service, and my blush was fine! Actually so was all of my makeup. I'm impressed. I decided not to go with the brighter one today, but I still plan to try the others this week!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Glad to hear you makeup (including plus) stayed put!  It's always nice to go to freshen up your face and wait...it doesn't need touched up Smiley Happy

My Jaclyn  blush got a GOOD workout yesterday.  I applied my makeup around noon.  At 2am it was still there and lookin' good.  Blush, is one of the things that typically fades first.  Like you, my whole face still looked good but I had used a primer and setting spray.   

Honored Contributor

I had heard of Jaclyn Hill been had never watched anything on YT by her.  One day I was bored out of my mind and when I went to YT on my TV, one of her videos popped up.  It was the first and last one I ever watched.  In fact I didn't even make it through the entire video.  It was a tour of her home.  She was over the top and obnoxious to me.  I also found the home tour to be very braggy.  I have no issue with what someone has.  There was something about this video that just rubbed me the wrong way.  She tried to come across as humble but to me it came across as just the opposite.

I don't know about any drama involving her either although I heard a few rumblings about the lipstick.  She's not anyone I would support by buying her products.  I just can't do it.  

There are a few of these YTbers who have products I'd never spend my money on them.