Honored Contributor

Jaclyn Cosmetics (Cool Blush Palette)

I got this today.  I like it.  A little goes a long way.  It's 6 full size blushes so with what I already have, I think I'm set for a couple of decades.  I just don't like supporting her Smiley Sad  I'd heard of her but she's never been anyone I watched on YT till I ordered the blush.  She is such a disgusting person and I don't easily talk about people that way.  Lovely lavish home but a mouth like a sailor and very suggestive.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jaclyn Cosmetics (Cool Blush Palette)

@monicakm - I know you and I have talked on another thread. DD has been "with" her since the beginning. She worked for MAC. DD has met her. She said she was never this way when she started. And she said she (DD) thinks her ex-husband didn't treat her well. He had a lot of problems (drug), and it affected her. She has changed. She used to be upset when people used language around her, and now she is using that language herself. She is with someone else now and she is happier. 

DD is hoping she will go back to the "old" Jaclyn. But DD thinks her makeup is outstanding. She told me anything she makes is really good. 

(I'm bothered by "language" too. I'm not used to hearing it, and I don't like it!)

Valued Contributor

Jaclyn who?

Honored Contributor

@embgm wrote:

Jaclyn who?

@embgm - Jaclyn Hill. She started Jaclyn Cosmetics. She has a website where you can see her products.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I could tell she was living with someone while watching her home tour.  Wonder if she has children?  This blush is the first product of hers I've tried.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - No children yet. DD has bought me some of her things throughout the years. She was beautiful when she had her naturally dark hair and I think she's had work done. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I got this today.  I like it.  A little goes a long way.  It's 6 full size blushes so with what I already have, I think I'm set for a couple of decades.  I just don't like supporting her Smiley Sad  I'd heard of her but she's never been anyone I watched on YT till I ordered the blush.  She is such a disgusting person and I don't easily talk about people that way.  Lovely lavish home but a mouth like a sailor and very suggestive.  

@monicakm   I would nenver purchase products from someone or a company I dislike. Why support her.? There are hundreds of blushes to purchase. 

Regular Contributor

I guess everyone has already forgotten about the lipstick drama (which would make me never want to purchase any of her products).

Valued Contributor

@monicakm Just curious, if you have those feelings about her, why would you spend your hard earned money on anything she makes? Personally, if I don't believe in a brand or a creator, I am not spending a dime towards anything they are involved in (ahem, Lisa Rinna). 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

She is such a disgusting person and I don't easily talk about people that way.  Lovely lavish home but a mouth like a sailor and very suggestive.  

@monicakm 

No offense, but I don't understand your thinking.  You are a fan of Tati, despite the fact that she nearly ruined someone's life over something petty.  But you think Jaclyn is a disgusting person for swearing?  I don't get it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org