Occasional Contributor

Jack LaLanne - am Mourning +++ (great Face Exercises presented)

I felt like Jack LaLanne was a sort of "good friend" I grew up with during my pre-teen & teen years. He was interested in my health and fitness, offering also such a positive outlook on life. I'm presently mourning the loss of Jack LaLanne .. I will miss him, yet comforted that Jack left a wonderful legacy for any of us to enjoy, if we want.

Jack was a pioneer even for women, who want to stay in shape, while still looking woman-ly, while not looking like Miss/Mrs Atlas.

Researching about Jack, I found these old videos, 30 of them, where Jack teaches us to "exercise our face" and keep our face... < link > I didn't remember him presenting these face exercises when I was young, (but why would I remember, I didn't intend on getting old?) heh

I wonder if Jack's daily regimen included these exercises, cause he most certainly had a taut, firm looking face, all the way up to his 96 years old. His wife Elaine LaLanne also has a firm looking face, esp for her years. I don't know if he had any cosmetic procedures, but even that wouldn't diminish his goal of a full, fit life for himself and for us.

Here is the < link > for Jack's 30 FACE EXERCISES .. including a look at the Gray's Anatomy chart presenting all the facial muscles. We arent even necessarily needing a "machine" to exercise our facial muscles, so the price is right during these lean times! Altho, I can see how machines like Suzanne Somers Face Master, Connie's Time Machine, and Dermal-Tone and a plethora of other machines, or other ppl's face exercises, can firm the face also. Jack's price is right .. COSTS NOTHING! And his videos are all over the web!

God bless you Jack. Thank you for your positive legacy!