Honored Contributor

Re: JUST RECEIVED MY NEST SAMPLE ORDER.

I'm pretty sure that Sephora has a sample set of NEST fragrances.  Not sure which fragrances the set contains though. 

Frequent Contributor

sephora 1762111
Trusted Contributor

Nest's bath products and home fragrance products are beautiful too.  Rather pricey, but very nice products.  I have not tried their perfumes but I will testify that the difussers and candles are beautiful looking and wonderful fragrances.  I have now talked myself into purchasing more of their bath products, which I do not really need.

Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

Amazon.com has NEST perfumes...

As for where to purchase in addition to QVC and Amazon, all of the high end department stores sell the brand (Bloomingdales, Neiman-Marcus, Bergdorf-Goodman, Saks, Nordstrom). Sephora carries a wider selection online than they do in most of their stores for Nest.  Skinstore has some of the soaps and hand lotions, and home fragrance. They don't have much in the perfume category of the brand.  

@Trix wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

Amazon.com has NEST perfumes...

As for where to purchase in addition to QVC and Amazon, all of the high end department stores sell the brand (Bloomingdales, Neiman-Marcus, Bergdorf-Goodman, Saks, Nordstrom). Sephora carries a wider selection online than they do in most of their stores for Nest.  Skinstore has some of the soaps and hand lotions, and home fragrance. They don't have much in the perfume category of the brand.  

______

@Trix,

thank you very much~ We have a Saks, Nordstrom close by. Great! I'll make my weekend a fun trip for shopping all day Saturday. I buy men's cologne, along with other hard to find items, but DO remember the ladies' fragrance counter is always on the far back. Actually knew that both S&N has all top lines....just did not know about "Nest".    

That tells me it's not a common line up variety.

Again-

Thank you for the information. I was there around Christmas, but not seriously looking for anything in women's fragrances, so I learn SOMETHING new! Woman Happy

NAES