Trusted Contributor

JUST RECEIVED MY NEST SAMPLE ORDER.

I love all of the fragrances. They are a little strong so you do not need much. Happy!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

Re: JUST RECEIVED MY NEST SAMPLE ORDER.

I was going to get that but waited too long and it sold out.  Nice to know the fragrances are good ~ please let us know how long the fragrance lasts.  Maybe I'll pick up a set if they bring it back.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I can tell you that Nest fragrances are quite long lasting. Even if your nose dosn't smell it hours later, when you remove your clothes the scent will be detectible in them.  That usually means others near you can smell the fragrance.  

I've not only had good luck with the sprays and roll-on perfumes, but the body creams are also very fragrant and moisturizing. I often only wear the body cream. 

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I love all of the fragrances. They are a little strong so you do not need much. Happy!

@BARBIE100 - oh lucky you! That looked like a great little kit. It was gone in a flash!

Do you think these can be layered to create something custom like Jo Malone?

It would also make a nice gift. Hope they reorder it!!

Thx for the review

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes I think that the hostess said that they could be layered. When I see them again, Ill let you know. :-)

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

Mine finally arrived today too. I was anxious to try the lighter version of Midnight Fleur. I am wearing it now. I like it much, much more than the original. Paradise is also a new favorite. Indigo and Dahlia are ones I have been wearing since Nest came to QVC. The staying power is mixed for me. They mostly fade within hours, except for Fleur, which again is my least favorite. I have all the Nest fragrances in  dabbers/roller balls even the new Citrine.  There is something quite different about these scents. I like that. I hope they bring the set back. It is great value. Hope this take is helpful. 😄

Esteemed Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Mine finally arrived today too. I was anxious to try the lighter version of Midnight Fleur. I am wearing it now. I like it much, much more than the original. Paradise is also a new favorite. Indigo and Dahlia are ones I have been wearing since Nest came to QVC. The staying power is mixed for me. They mostly fade within hours, except for Fleur, which again is my least favorite. I have all the Nest fragrances in  dabbers/roller balls even the new Citrine.  There is something quite different about these scents. I like that. I hope they bring the set back. It is great value. Hope this take is helpful. 😄

@Lally,     " so glad that I found your post Nest fragrances; you appear to know your way around the Houses of Quality ".   ~ °™ fragrances°.

"Your 'TAKE' was very helpful to me".

Since you mentioned most [fragrances] do not have stay power -was what piqued my curiosity.

Believe I have seen NEST 2 times. I know absolutely nothing of its scents. I have bought the original AG which was not what I refer as TOP, but that's my opinion.

If guessing, with out doing a check, there may be 12 favorites that were purchased in other countries. Two are from here \ USA.

Never bought another after AG, so hesitate to experiment. I WANT to have a stay power scent of quality parfume.

When you expressed strong, leaving (it) on clothes, I would hope the dry down is softer? 

Thank you for sharing. Have no idea if __this__is available in any particular department specialty store.?

Always happy when the customer is this satisfied with purchase, especially a fragrance.

Have a great weekend with your new gift. 

PS: I thought the idea in using only the creme was an excellent thought.

Love fragrances, 

NAES

Super Contributor

Amazon.com has NEST perfumes...

Valued Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@Lally,     " so glad that I found your post Nest fragrances; you appear to know your way around the Houses of Quality ".   ~ °™ fragrances°.

"Your 'TAKE' was very helpful to me".

Since you mentioned most [fragrances] do not have stay power -was what piqued my curiosity.

Believe I have seen NEST 2 times. I know absolutely nothing of its scents. I have bought the original AG which was not what I refer as TOP, but that's my opinion.

If guessing, with out doing a check, there may be 12 favorites that were purchased in other countries. Two are from here \ USA.

Never bought another after AG, so hesitate to experiment. I WANT to have a stay power scent of quality parfume.

When you expressed strong, leaving (it) on clothes, I would hope the dry down is softer? 

Thank you for sharing. Have no idea if __this__is available in any particular department specialty store.?

Always happy when the customer is this satisfied with purchase, especially a fragrance.

Have a great weekend with your new gift. 

PS: I thought the idea in using only the creme was an excellent thought.

Love fragrances, 

NAES

So glad my review helped. If you try Nest, I hope you will be pleased.  I like Amazing Grace, but the staying power is about zip for me. I think the formula changed years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCalm wrote:

Amazon.com has NEST perfumes...

As for where to purchase in addition to QVC and Amazon, all of the high end department stores sell the brand (Bloomingdales, Neiman-Marcus, Bergdorf-Goodman, Saks, Nordstrom). Sephora carries a wider selection online than they do in most of their stores for Nest.  Skinstore has some of the soaps and hand lotions, and home fragrance. They don't have much in the perfume category of the brand.