Frequent Contributor

JUDY PERFUME---ANYONE BUYING?

I just saw Judy Garland's daughter Lorna Luft this morning selling Judy perfume. 

Is anyone buying? Anyone know anything about it? It's n a keepsake box.

Trusted Contributor

Re: JUDY PERFUME---ANYONE BUYING?

[ Edited ]

I was so tempted, the bottle is gorgeous and price seems good, but I am an amazing grace and Light Blue Dolce wearer...cant seem to deviate.  But if anyone does, please let us know. Thanks for the post.

Esteemed Contributor

I could only watch for a couple of minutes at the end of the presentation so I missed the description of the notes and scent.  The packaging looked terrific and $120-something is a fair price for a fine fragrance. Not being able to smell the product elsewhere, I do wish that QVC would enclose samples of a new (exclusive to QVC) fragrance with orders for a few weeks ahead of the airing. Then when the product airs at least some people have had a chance to smell it and post comments. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was thinking about purchasing the perfume but the host was all over the place in describing the fragrance.  First she said that the fragrance was for both genders.  It was neutral in the scent.  She then said that the fragrance was soft and feminine.  So which is it?  Is it gender neutral or feminine?  I decided against buying the perfume.

Honored Contributor

I would never buy a fragrance that I couldn't test first. No way and not a fan of 'celebrity" perfumes anyway.

Honored Contributor

No interest....can't test, samples may have created more sales.  I can't think of a celebrity fragrance that I would ever buy.  I'm attracted to classics as well as a few speciality fragrances I've worn for years; Fracas, Joy (the real one), or Guerlain.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids I made the big mistake of buying lauren conrad spray and lotion.Lotion smaells gross and spray is not to bad.I refuse to spen 120.00 for something I cant smell

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me it has very odd notes. Chocolate? Pink Pepper? Bourbon Vanilla? Tobacco??? I would love to test this scent but I don't think I would care for it.

"top notes of dark orchid, coriander, tonka bean, elemi; middle notes of muguet, honey, and pink pepper; and base notes of tobacco, chocolate, musk, amber, bourbon vanilla, caramel, and patchouli."

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of celebrity perfumes. Besides that, Judy Garland has been gone a long time, seems there would be a limited audience.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I do not think i would like people to think i smelled like tobacco, bourban vanilla, chocolate. sounds kind of gross.