Valued Contributor

Re: JOWLS HANGING. HELP NEEDED

try to some contouring, put the lighter shade on that little crevice, the darker under the chin and  brought back to ears and then I do the neck too on each side darker with light in the middle.

Valued Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Please don't waste your $$$ on 'magic potions'. Google this topic & you will learn nothing outside of plastic surgery will get rid of this. You might live in an area that has a great medical center. Most reputable plastic surgeons do consults without charging. Best to you.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and to all others with great advice.  Since I am not going to live longer then a couple years, I think I will just learn to love myself as I am.  Your advice is wonderful for others in need as other than hosptial costs, most procedures have really reduced in price thru the years.  Lasik surgery was $4,000 a few years ago and now can be cheaper then a pair of glasses.  I am high risk, thus am stuck with contacts etc but just an FYI for those in better health.  Again thanks everyone!!

Valued Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I work for derms and I have NEVER seen a topical product work to reduce jowls. NEVER. The derms I work for haven't either because while some topicals can give a little firming to the skin, lifting jowls is just too much for a topical to be expected to do.

However I would look into lasers because besides surgery and possibly fillers they are the really the only thing that will give you that type of improvement. 

do you think nuface would work? TIA

Great question.  Wondering if anyone that has used Nuface had any chunky little jowls?    Hope no one here ever has to wear oxygen full time.  Jowls from pressure on skin full time and Dumbo ears from the line behind small ears.   Good news is it works to keep one alive.  No complaints from me.....just wishes.   Maybe someone will eventually invent a new method to wear oxygen.  LORI ON SHARK TANK NEEDS TO FIND THIS A OXYGEN CONDENSOR THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE BODY.  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@Valstybaby   I used that facial flex for awhile until I noticed it was creating wrinkles around my lip area.  (I watched myself in the mirror, and could see how this was happening.)  I stopped using it immediately, but the wrinkles are there to stay.

I remember you saying this and have steered away from it ever since.

15-16 years ago I showed the facial flex to a prominent plastic surgeon. He said the sam, it can cause more wrinkling. I was not thrilled to hear this yet stayed away from using it. I know results can vary....   

Of course he did.  He makes more money if you don't use it!  Smiley Happy  Well it has certainly worked for me.  It takes about 20 seconds once a day.  I think more wrinkles are caused by smiling or using straws than from this tiny device.  I'll keep taking my chances.  Smiley Happy 

I do not know much but do know straws make as many lines on lips as smoking.   Off subject but they also cause BLOATING in stomach for the gals still wearing bikinis.   Found this out from my Cardiologist when they could not find my abdomen because of gasses from using a straw.   I am old and had never figured out why if I weighed 100 pounds I still have a tummy (and did exercise).  Of course I still use a straw because I miss my mouth when I do not   ROFL........My better half {morroco is going to love me posting in his name on these subjects  ha ha)...... I answer to his nic and he truly tells me to come on line and find something I want.   duhhh......I want a Nuface 

Keira Lynn

Valued Contributor

@blankette wrote:

try to some contouring, put the lighter shade on that little crevice, the darker under the chin and  brought back to ears and then I do the neck too on each side darker with light in the middle.

BRILLIANT.....not at all how I have contoured in the past.  Thanks for this fabulous suggestion.  Smoke and mirrors can change many things as we see when we look at stars.   Wow some of them without makeup would scare us in the dark.    I hope some of u realize I like to have fun and mean no one harm and would never use names etc.   I am very playful so do not take everything serious except the jowls   Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what's going on here in this thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@HouseMouse wrote:

Something I like and works as well as you can expect is Skinn

Derma Lift line. It has helped so much.

Already? It just came out!!!!

Honored Contributor

Dimitri says to use a self tanner under and along the jaw line. I just keep forgetting to keep it up.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I meant to say 

SKINN BotaniLift™

Line of products!!

Sorry for the mistake in my original reply!

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Honored Contributor

@HouseMouse  That's more like it! I like that line, too.