Frequent Contributor

I use the unscented. It seems to work for me. Don't leave it on for more than about five minutes. I put it on and then wash it off in the shower. In fact, I think I'll go do that in a few. Hope this helps. I'm wary of scents. The ones I like are Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Pear and unscented. 

Respected Contributor

I love all of Josie's products! I also love Josie! All of her products moisturize my skin so much better than many other products I have tried. The argan oil does wonders for my face. I love the body butter! My skin is dry, and this is the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated. I love that the products are more natural and have natural scents. For those that feel greasy, use less product. A little goes a long way with Josie's products. When I use too much product, I do feel greasy. When I use just a little, my skin just feels smooth, hydrated, and soft. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I love all of Josie's products! I also love Josie! All of her products moisturize my skin so much better than many other products I have tried. The argan oil does wonders for my face. I love the body butter! My skin is dry, and this is the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated. I love that the products are more natural and have natural scents. For those that feel greasy, use less product. A little goes a long way with Josie's products. When I use too much product, I do feel greasy. When I use just a little, my skin just feels smooth, hydrated, and soft. 

@Hilary77 - I also like Josie. Haven't tried anything but the unscented oil. 

Interested in the mud masks. Have you tried the masks? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Visitor

I love all of Josie's products, and especially love her mud masks.  This morning, I used the Cucumber Mask.  It was cooling and moisturizing, and when I removed it after 10 minutes, my face was soft, clean and moisturized.  I have also used the Lavender Mask, which was so soothing and smelled so nice. I can't wait to try them all!

Honored Contributor

@sunnygreeneyes wrote:

I love all of Josie's products, and especially love her mud masks.  This morning, I used the Cucumber Mask.  It was cooling and moisturizing, and when I removed it after 10 minutes, my face was soft, clean and moisturized.  I have also used the Lavender Mask, which was so soothing and smelled so nice. I can't wait to try them all!

@sunnygreeneyes - thx for posting your experience.  I see it sold as a collection on Sephora. I would love a sampler collection...a suggestion for QVC! I heard Josie say the Cucumber is the cust fav

download (8).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri