Esteemed Contributor

JOSIE'S SKIN DOPE ~ ANYONE USING THIS?

[ Edited ]

Mine was on advanced order and it shipped today.  I am anxious to try this.  It has ten 5 star reviews. 

I hope that this is a game changer Woman Wink !  I use her other products and have been happy.

Is anyone using the Skin Dope and are you seeing results - good or bad?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE'S SKIN DOPE ~ ANONE USING THIS?

I think the skin dope is made from Hemp?  I haven't tried it, but I saw on a site that sells natural products that they were selling Hemp Gummies.  Hmmmm.   

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been using it for a month but won’t reorder because I’m not able to use it my face. For some reason it’s fine on my arms and legs but causes Lille bumps and irritation on my face.  I’ve tried several times to be sure it wasn’t a freak thing.  

Hope it works for you. Good luck!!

Esteemed Contributor

@equss   I hope I don't get little bumps from it.  Have you ever used her Argan oil?  That has never caused me a problem, even under makeup.

Did you see any improvement on you arms or legs?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: JOSIE'S SKIN DOPE ~ ANYONE USING THIS?

I can write the new story for Josie to tell when selling this product:

"...I was in the South of France at a Phish concert and I couldn't help but notice this beautiful woman who looked like she was 70, and she was 70! But she didn't even care! I asked her her secret and she replied, "It's the Doooooooope dahlink!""

(mandatory disclaimer: dope not necessary to be comfortable in one's own skin at any age)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr