Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE, MARY BETH...FATAL MISTAKE!!!! DOGS

@MalteseMomma 

@skittles2 

We had a Corgi, actually I don't think she was full bred Corgi, but she was wonderful.  My young son picked her at the pound.  If I ever have the opportunity to get another dog, it will be a Corgi.  We lived next to a pasture where Black Angus cattle grazed.  Missy loved to get back there and herd them!  She always seemed to be smiling!  

Respected Contributor

I'm curious...For anyone here that follows Josie on FB, has she said anything about this issue of using the product Skittles and others speak of here on dogs?  

I would think that she would address this issue somewhere!  People are upset that the statement was said on national TV.  How many people do you guess have no clue that using this on your dog could cause a negative and petentially dangerous situation for their beloved animals? 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic 

Hi,   we adopted our 8week baby 13 1/2yrs ago.  I was inside leash training,  found I kept walking against the wall. I had had vertigo before and thought it was coming back.  My daughter began saying the same thing about when she was walking him inside the house.  

we realized he was herding us! guiding us to walk along the walls, Smiley LOL

He still does.Heart

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE