Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE, MARY BETH...FATAL MISTAKE!!!! DOGS

@Brisky wrote:
Santorini, I still owe you and apology for ranting at you before when I thought you were calling me gutter trash. I reread the thread and realized you actually had my back.
I tried to apologize then but I got banned.
So sorry,forgive me?

@Brisky I just saw this. Below you mention something happening six months ago. I’m afraid I don’t remember an exchange with you. I can assure you that it is not my nature to call ANYONE “gutter trash” or anything even remotely similar.  It was very kind of you to apologize but I don’t think it was me.  Thank you for being kind and have a great evening. 

Respected Contributor

No, it wasn't you. I know that. Take it easy...
We're good. I just remember you were trying to help me. Thanks!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @skittles2 thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your concerns to our Product Information Department for research. I can certainly understand your concern.

You're welcome! Thank you for helping. Heart

Can you please have Josie retract the statement during the show that's on now?  Anyone who listened to the 10am show and didn't read the board today may be facing heartache in the future.

I'd hate to think someone thought it was ok for their pet and have a little one suffer. You may be saving a life.

Here's a member who told her story today right on this thread:

@MalteseMomma 

OMG,Thank you so much. I always put Infinity oil on my precious Maltie.

I put it on his feet in winter,on his belly after every bath,cause he  LICKS his belly so much after a bath and on any other part that may need it.

I have been doing this for years.I did not know it could hurt him,I thought it was safe and pure.

OMG,Thank you so much for telling us this priceless info

GOD BLESS YOU @skittle 

MalteseMomma's furbaby was lucky, and her family spared a terrible sorrow,  sadly some may not be....

I also feel  vendors and hosts should refrain from saying it's ok use products on pets which are not intended for pets pets, and should not tell what they do with their pets, and if callers also say that,  the hosts should make a statement right then that QVC doesn't codone that practice and any pet treatments and products should be addressed to their vet. 

many people, hosts included, and apparently brand owners,  may not be aware of life threatening results, but when you know, you must act and react. 

Thanks again

Cat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

@skittles2 

Thanks again . While some might say one of something or a small amount might not be harmful to your pet  you don't know . Animals just like people are individual . Thing can effect them differently based on their size, breed ,etc. With all the wonderful products now made especially for pets , why would you take a chance . I am sure people who suffer food allergies or skin sensitivities would think twice about eating or drinking something if their were trace amounts of that food it it or using a body wash or lotion with those ingredients  . Thank you again  Skittle 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ValuSkr   Usually when a dog's nose is dry it very well may be an indicator they're not feeling well.

@PINKdogWOOD, I have Boxers.  Their noses have always been dry.  I put coconut oil on them.  

Honored Contributor

@LukeandDrewsMom wrote:

Why would your vet not just treat her own dog herself?

Exactly.  I think there is a huge overreaction here.

I'm not buying that a raisin or 2 did that to a healthy dog.  Not buying it at all.

I've actually spoken to my vet about the dangers of raisins, grapes and chocolate.  I trust my vet implicity.

I don't ever give my dog any of these foods but I'm not running around like my hair is on fire if I drop a grape and my dog grabs it.

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @skittles2 thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your concerns to our Product Information Department for research. I can certainly understand your concern.

You're welcome! Thank you for helping. Heart

Can you please have Josie retract the statement during the show that's on now?  Anyone who listened to the 10am show and didn't read the board today may be facing heartache in the future.

I'd hate to think someone thought it was ok for their pet and have a little one suffer. You may be saving a life.

Here's a member who told her story today right on this thread:

@MalteseMomma 

OMG,Thank you so much. I always put Infinity oil on my precious Maltie.

I put it on his feet in winter,on his belly after every bath,cause he  LICKS his belly so much after a bath and on any other part that may need it.

I have been doing this for years.I did not know it could hurt him,I thought it was safe and pure.

OMG,Thank you so much for telling us this priceless info

GOD BLESS YOU @skittle 

MalteseMomma's furbaby was lucky, and her family spared a terrible sorrow,  sadly some may not be....

I also feel  vendors and hosts should refrain from saying it's ok use products on pets which are not intended for pets pets, and should not tell what they do with their pets, and if callers also say that,  the hosts should make a statement right then that QVC doesn't codone that practice and any pet treatments and products should be addressed to their vet. 

many people, hosts included, and apparently brand owners,  may not be aware of life threatening results, but when you know, you must act and react. 

Thanks again

Cat Very HappyHeart

@Alice-QVC   Just wanted to make sure you saw this post from @skittles2  since you weren't paged.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

My mother was a vet, and yes, all of those things, including a donor dog could be found at both our home and her clinic.

Contributor

How was she "lucky" and "spared a terrible sarrow?" Her dog is FINE after YEARS of use of a product. It is obviously not harmful.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @NickNack  I saw your message. I sent your post to our Product Information Department and they are sending it to the Buyers, they will handle it from there.