Honored Contributor

@kat7  I'm sick of seeing her too; she's way over-exposed on QVC.  I suppose she's a cash cow and they're going to get all they can out of her.  There are many fine oils to be had more inexpensively if someone wants to grease down.  

Several years ago I met a beautiful woman who'd just had her 100th birthday but had an unlined, unwrinkled face.  She looked about 70.  I asked her the secret of her gorgeous skin.  She said all she did was apply jojoba oil every night before bed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I may be wrong, but, it sounds like a allergy or some kind of reaction. If its not passes 30 days, send it back. Until you try certain things you may not know you're allergic. IMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Several years ago I met a beautiful woman who'd just had her 100th birthday but had an unlined, unwrinkled face.  She looked about 70.  I asked her the secret of her gorgeous skin.  She said all she did was apply jojoba oil every night before bed. 

@Kachina624  I heard that story, but in the one I heard the woman swore by Valvoline 5w30 oil.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN

[ Edited ]

Let me make sure I have this straight.

You got sun poisoning from using argan oil.  But you were never out in the sun.  So you change the story to say you got what was "like" sun poisoning from Josie's argan oil. 

As the story continues, you state that the bottle was old because it was so big and you used it sparingly so this may be why you got not sun poisoning but just like sun poisoning.  In the worst beauty product ever thread you again specifically post that it gave you sun poisoning.   

And this is Josie's fault and you deserve your money back why?