Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tribesters  That's how I felt when Josie offered a tsv in Vanilla Wafer! with the fragrance. It was awful & made me sick. My Daughter loved it. Go Figure! As long as she did not wear it in my presence lol! I could not even use the fragrance as a room spray.

Vanilla Wafer was awful.

Respected Contributor

@swenwoo wrote:

I too am very pleased with this TSV. However,the vanilla pear body butter I recieved DID have the annoying air bubble. When I first opened it, it looked full right to the top. Then I tapped the container on the table and the air bubble popped and I watched the body butter deflate , which made the container about 2/3 full. I was disappointed but was expecting it to happen. I still love the vanilla pear body butter anyway.  

It's sold by weight, not volume. The air bubble makes no difference. In fact, that air bubble saved me from losing a lot of product last week.

I have the mega 24-oz tub in Lemon Poundcake and dropped it on the floor while putting the lid back on. It flipped over and wound up upside down on the floor. ACK! Lucky for me, almost none came into contact with the floor because the product is thick and the almost brand new jar wasn't full to the top because of that air bubble. I was ready to find a big blog on the floor and then have to scrape the top off whatever was left in the tub. Instead, maybe a tablespoon of product escaped the tub and the rest was far enough inside the tub that the remaining product didn't even make contact with the floor. I just had to clean up around the edges of the tub. Thanks, air bubble!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the white tea and hibiscus as well.  I usually do unscented, but it sounds so fresh.  Can't wait to receive it!

Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN TSV!

[ Edited ]

I bought the White Tea Hibiscus as well as the Vanilla Pear TSV's. I haven't used JM products in years and since her products are "Clean" I wanted to try them again. To me the Vanilla Pear smells more like a sweet green apple but the White Tea Hibiscus is harder to describe... sometimes it smells like Elmers glue to me and sometimes it smells like an odd lavender fragrance. I will keep the WTH but will try to change my auto-delivery to the VP. My favorite JM fragrance is Vanilla Apricot, or at least that is the one I liked the most years ago.

So far I like the Face Milk and have incorporated it into my mainly Isomers' routine. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

Recieved it yesterday & very pleased with purchase. It was my first time trying the Argan Body Milk & its fabulous! Its feels like silk on my skin. The Face Milk with the pump is much better because its so easy to pump a small amount at a time. This time the Body Butter was full to the brim with no air bubbles! I got the Vanilla Pear (my favorite) & the scent is in the Body Milk & the Body Butter but the Face Milk is unscented. The Vanilla Pear in the Body Butter is a fruity Vanilla & the scent lasts on the skin for hours!!! For the Ladies who purchased, share your thoughts?

I am so glad that she brought this beautiful TSV to us. I also got the Vanilla Pear and love the scent. The Body Milk is new to me and find it very sliky feeling. The pump on the face milk is a much better way to dispense this serum. These mega sizes were so generous! By birthday was on Wednesday and mine arrived that day too!

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

Recieved it yesterday & very pleased with purchase. It was my first time trying the Argan Body Milk & its fabulous! Its feels like silk on my skin. The Face Milk with the pump is much better because its so easy to pump a small amount at a time. This time the Body Butter was full to the brim with no air bubbles! I got the Vanilla Pear (my favorite) & the scent is in the Body Milk & the Body Butter but the Face Milk is unscented. The Vanilla Pear in the Body Butter is a fruity Vanilla & the scent lasts on the skin for hours!!! For the Ladies who purchased, share your thoughts?

I am so glad that she brought this beautiful TSV to us. I also got the Vanilla Pear and love the scent. The Body Milk is new to me and find it very sliky feeling. The pump on the face milk is a much better way to dispense this serum. These mega sizes were so generous! By birthday was on Wednesday and mine arrived that day too!

@Tricolor 

First, Happy Belated Birthday! I agree, it's a great TSV and the sizes are so generous! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  Happy Birthday Heart Enjoy Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  Happy Birthday Heart Enjoy Smiley Wink

Thank you. This was a big one too. I turned 70! Can't believe it,

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor 

First, Happy Belated Birthday! I agree, it's a great TSV and the sizes are so generous! 

Oh thank you so much. Woman Wink

Contributor

I received mine a couple days ago. I also bought it for the huge face milk in the pump bottle. I got the last TSV and don't like the bottle with the dropper.

I got the white tea hibiscus scent in the body butter. I really like it and the body milk so far. And I actually love the scent of the white tea hibiscus. It is hard to describe, but it's a very soft, clean scent. 

I am very happy with the purchase.