Respected Contributor

Recieved it yesterday & very pleased with purchase. It was my first time trying the Argan Body Milk & its fabulous! Its feels like silk on my skin. The Face Milk with the pump is much better because its so easy to pump a small amount at a time. This time the Body Butter was full to the brim with no air bubbles! I got the Vanilla Pear (my favorite) & the scent is in the Body Milk & the Body Butter but the Face Milk is unscented. The Vanilla Pear in the Body Butter is a fruity Vanilla & the scent lasts on the skin for hours!!! For the Ladies who purchased, share your thoughts?

Contributor

Hi @Kabella 

I'm so happy you like your Josie TSV.  I haven't received mine yet.  I ordered the White Tea & Hibiscus (I hope I like it).  I've been using Josie's body milk since it first came out in Unscented and I love it.  I put it on right after getting out of the shower.  It moisturizes very well for how lightweight it is.  I hope I like the scented body milk.  I like to order the unscented so it won't conflict with any scented body butters I may want to use.  I'm also looking forward to trying the new pump dispenser with her face milk.  I understand all the complaints concerning the dropper but for me, I've never had problems dispensing with the dropper.

Respected Contributor

I bought this because of the 3 oz. face milk, which I love but ordinarily consider too expensive even in the 2 oz. "super" size.  Hoping the pump works well (I never had problems with the dropper).  The body milk is filled to 2 inches from the top -- looks skimpy to me, for the price, but I look forward to trying it and the body butter.  The free shipping definitely weighed into my decision to buy.

Trusted Contributor

@Kabella 

I got mine today. I ordered the white tea hibiscus- disappointed, not what I thought it would smell like. It’s so hard to guess if you’ll like a scent or not. I wish I’d gotten vanilla pear. I think I did auto-delivery- hopfullly I can change the scent for next shipment. Otherwise I’ll cancel future shipments. 

Did anyone else else get the white tea hibiscus? What did you think of the scent?

Occasional Contributor
I recieved mine today. I just got out of the shower and put all of them on. This is my first purchase from Jose Maran. I got the vanilla pear scent and I love it. I just hope it last until my next delivery.
Respected Contributor

@Tribesters  Hi! Sorry your disapointed with the Wt. Hibiscus. What does it smell like on you? I love the Vanilla Pear but the formulation has changed abit, she added a bit more Pear. Its a more sweeter (gormand) which is fine with me & also the scent lasts much longer than I remember. If your unable to get the Vanilla Pear for your next shipment, you can cancel or get the unscented. Call Customer Service. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Kabella 

I wish I could describe the scent. At first i didn’t care for it but it seemed tolerable. After about 20 minutes I had to wash it off. To me it’s just awful. I’m really upset that I wasted $$ on this. I should have gotten the other scent but I love other things with white tea scent. Maybe it’s the hibiscus that is so awful? 

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@Kabella 

I wish I could describe the scent. At first i didn’t care for it but it seemed tolerable. After about 20 minutes I had to wash it off. To me it’s just awful. I’m really upset that I wasted $$ on this. I should have gotten the other scent but I love other things with white tea scent. Maybe it’s the hibiscus that is so awful? 

@Tribesters  You still have until Jan 31st to send it back, if you don't love it send it back or see if you can get the pear or unscented, just contact customer service

Occasional Contributor

I too am very pleased with this TSV. However,the vanilla pear body butter I recieved DID have the annoying air bubble. When I first opened it, it looked full right to the top. Then I tapped the container on the table and the air bubble popped and I watched the body butter deflate , which made the container about 2/3 full. I was disappointed but was expecting it to happen. I still love the vanilla pear body butter anyway.  

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters  That's how I felt when Josie offered a tsv in Vanilla Wafer! with the fragrance. It was awful & made me sick. My Daughter loved it. Go Figure! As long as she did not wear it in my presence lol! I could not even use the fragrance as a room spray.