Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what the tsv this month is?  I know everyone is probably tired of the same stuff, but I'm hoping for the original argan oil and body butters.  I'm sure some of the new products are good but there are just too many now.

Regular Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN TSV MAY 2021

I love her body butters and am starting to run low. I would probably buy if it was that.

Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr I do prefer her original products. The only ones I use are the Face Milk, Face Butter, Argan oil, Body Milk (prefer in the summer) & Body Butter. I doubt she will have a TSV that would include some of them but more of the new stuff which I don't use. My routine is simple. I agree!

Respected Contributor

Lucienne is going to a Facebook chat this coming Saturday and she said she will give a hint of what it will be. They ususally are pretty tightlipped about JM TSV's until a few days before the event.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Lucienne is going to a Facebook chat this coming Saturday and she said she will give a hint of what it will be. They ususally are pretty tightlipped about JM TSV's until a few days before the event.

Please post some update 

looking for body milk serum 

Valued Contributor

jackthebear: If you’re looking for the body milk serum specifically, I’d jump on the duo on sale right now (A379369), instead of hoping you get one in the TSV. It comes in Unscented and two fragrances, Spring Blossom and Tropical Mango. Price is $54, buy one get one for $10.
Trusted Contributor

I am so sick of all the butter TSVs.  Maybe it will be a self tanner.... Summer is all about the self tanner TSV.  I would like it to be some of her products...  Like her treatments or maybe something new!!  Like the pro-retinol eye cream.

Anti-Aging 4-Piece Set

Super Contributor

I’m disappointed. I like the milk but only in the larger size with the pump. The lip is a no. The Divine drip is ok . I would love to try the lavender chamomile but I have so much butter. I should pass. I was hoping for the new retinol butter.
Respected Contributor

It looks interesting..thanks @EveKendall for posting..
I have alot from last airing she was on ( stocked up on those body butter duo specials) , so I’ll think about this TSV..