Regular Contributor

JOSIE MARAN TSV ...JUST GOT MINE AND NOT HAPPY..

FIRST THE JARS OF WHIPPED FACE CREAM AND BODY CREAM ARE NOT FULL.

SECOND, THE SMELL OF THE VANILLA/ALMOND IS BAD!! SMELLS LIKE A MENS COLOGNE, VERY ODD SMELL..ECK!!!!

I ORDERED 2 OF THESE KITS AND RETURNING FIRST THING MONDAY. 

THE BOX AND 2 KITS DON'T WEIGHT 9 IB'S WHICH THE RETURN LABEL FROM QVC SAID. QVC WILL DEDUCT 8.95!!!!!! I GOT 6 IB'S!!!! ANYWAY, I WILL HAVE P.OFFICE WEIGH AND SEND BACK THE CHEAPEST WAY...CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NO HELP. BASICALLY COULD CARE LESS. SHAME ON THEM! 

Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN TSV ...JUST GOT MINE AND NOT HAPPY..

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with them. I wanted the TSV but they sold out before I got them ordered. If you have already weighed the package, you can go on USPS.com & see how much it will cost to mail them back.

Honored Contributor

With Josie's body butter. many people feel like they didn't get the right amount of product in the jar.

But these products are whipped (adding air, like meringue), which tends to settle during storage and shipping.

If you turn the containers upside down and tap it on the counter, the air will fluff it back up, so that it does fill the container.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Yeah the products rarely smell like their name implies and are usually don't smell good so I've stopped trying her body butters even though I like how they perform.

I don't really know why you are are mad at Customer service though- is it because you think the return shipping is too high for the weight?

I am surprised that the return shipping is 8.95- wasn't shipping to you only $5 or $3? I think QVC should have the same shipping price for return shipping. Their new shippping policy is one reason that I only purchase items I really really want- even I am even at all hesitant or unsure, I dont but because you will be out at least a miniumum of $10 in s/h fees and I think that is too much money to lose out on.

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase Josie's latest TSV, but have been happy with the ones I have. I chose the Strawberries and Cream set this visit and really like it. We do take a chance buying fragrance on a shopping channel. As far as the jars not being full I think they are sold by net weight. I know it is disappointing when a product is not what we expected. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

With Josie's body butter. many people feel like they didn't get the right amount of product in the jar.

But these products are whipped (adding air, like meringue), which tends to settle during storage and shipping.

If you turn the containers upside down and tap it on the counter, the air will fluff it back up, so that it does fill the container.

Hi IG, when the TSV was presented on air, the items were sitting on the table for a while. Both jars were filled to the top. I can understand the jars not being filled to the very top but the face cream was half filled when I received it. At least show everyone what they will get or use smaller containers. Since the body cream was filled almost completely, one would feel that the big difference with the face cream was an issue. I believe QVC realizes this as too many women have complained about this issue.

As far as the scent goes, it is not like the vanilla bean scent which I have enjoyed in the past. This is more of a light citrus scent. I don't mind it. Other than the issue with the face butter, I am happy with my TSV and I am not an easy customer to please.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the return shipping is costly and that you need to see if you can find a better price to return.I have cut my shopping way back due to the price of returns...just quit taking chances that I will like something.too bad you weren't happy with your purchase.I usually am happy with Josie's stuff but didn't order the kit you are referring to.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lyn61 wrote:

FIRST THE JARS OF WHIPPED FACE CREAM AND BODY CREAM ARE NOT FULL.

SECOND, THE SMELL OF THE VANILLA/ALMOND IS BAD!! SMELLS LIKE A MENS COLOGNE, VERY ODD SMELL..ECK!!!!

I ORDERED 2 OF THESE KITS AND RETURNING FIRST THING MONDAY. 

THE BOX AND 2 KITS DON'T WEIGHT 9 IB'S WHICH THE RETURN LABEL FROM QVC SAID. QVC WILL DEDUCT 8.95!!!!!! I GOT 6 IB'S!!!! ANYWAY, I WILL HAVE P.OFFICE WEIGH AND SEND BACK THE CHEAPEST WAY...CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NO HELP. BASICALLY COULD CARE LESS. SHAME ON THEM! 

If you like the product, why don't you ask customer service to send you the unscented version (only the body butter is scented) and send the 2 TSVs sets back and ask that you not pay for them because the scent name did not reflect adequately the actual scent when received. You could also try the other products for a week or so and see if you like them to determine if you would like the unscented version in the future.
Honored Contributor

Glad I passed. I like her unscented products. I was hoping the Almond would smell like the L'Occitane Almond line.

Regular Contributor

EVEN WITH THE CREAMS DISTRIBUTED IN THE JAR THEY STILL ARE NOT FULL.YOUR RIGHT, DURING HER PRESENTATION BOTH CREAMS WERE FULL. DID NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT I GOT....OH WELL, I WILL JUST NEVER ORDER FROM JOSIE AGAIN LESSON LEARNED.....