Super Contributor

JOSIE MARAN SUPER SIZE SUGAR SCRUB in VANILLA BEAN

I purchased Josie's Super Size Body Butter in Vanilla Bean and love it so much that I decided to try the Argan Sugar Scrub in the Vanilla Bean scent.  I just received it today and excitedly opened it up to smell it and WOW!  I was very surprised that it didn't smell anything like the Vanilla Bean Body Butter.  At first all I could smell was a light citrus note.  I really tried to smell Vanilla Bean but I've come to the conclusion that it smells like a lemon-creme.  It's very pleasant, but its not what I was hoping for or expecting it to smell like when I ordered it.  

For anyone who has tried the Sugar Scrub in Vanilla Bean, is this what it's supposed to smell like or is it definitely supposed to smell like pure vanilla bean?  I'm wondering if mine mistakenly got the wrong scent label stuck on the bottom of the jar.

Thanks for your help!

Trusted Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN SUPER SIZE SUGAR SCRUB in VANILLA BEAN

[ Edited ]

Someone posted in the thread "I got my Josie TSV" earlier that their Vanilla Pear smelled a little like cherries. I've been noticing a lack of quality control myself, such as having a great jar of body butter, then the next time there's hardly any scent. When my jars run out, I'll try to find something new but wish I didn't feel I had to, just tired of getting inconsistent products from her. 😟