Honored Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN - I'M CONFUSED !!!!

I ❤️ it, too! Very hydrating and I wake up with seriously soft skin. This is definitely a keeper. I hope it’s not long before we can get it on it’s own.  I like the other items (well, okay I do ❤️ the milk, too) in the TSV, but this is BY FAR the best one! I like it more than I thought I would. The milk & Divine Drip is all I need.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I ❤️ it, too! Very hydrating and I wake up with seriously soft skin. This is definitely a keeper. I hope it’s not long before we can get it on it’s own.  I like the other items (well, okay I do ❤️ the milk, too) in the TSV, but this is BY FAR the best one! I like it more than I thought I would. The milk & Divine Drip is all I need.

Ok @SurferWife we just have to hurry up the Q to let us have it before we run out!..Smiley Happy I am trying..Smiley Happy

I am soaking it up right now ..lol

Respected Contributor

The reason I can tell a difference with the 'sleeping nectar' is because when I get up in the morning to wash my face, I can actually 'feel' the difference in the plumpness/smoothness in my face----more-so than when using other night time products (of which I have MANY). ...and just when I thought I'd never try anything else that would make any difference...I was wrong ! This product is 'the bomb' for me !!

Occasional Visitor

I also love the sleeping nectar and can’t wait for it to be supersized!!! Does the Honey DD balm perform the same as the sleeping nectar when used on the face?