Respected Contributor

JOSIE MARAN - I'M CONFUSED !!!!

I purchased DIVINE DRIP-ARGAN OIL AND HONEY SLEEPING NECTAR for face and neck in a kit..loved it.  I decided to see if it was sold invidiually....and I only found

DIVINE DRIP ARGAN AND HONEY BALM for when you get out of the shower/body.  It is a different texture than the 'sleeping nectar' but they BOTH have the same name of DIVINE DRIP !!!   I would suggest that these 2 products, (of which I have both) be noted by different names - since they are entirely different in texture, color and suggestions of where to use them.

Respected Contributor

Re: JOSIE MARAN - I'M CONFUSED !!!!

wrote:

I purchased DIVINE DRIP-ARGAN OIL AND HONEY SLEEPING NECTAR for face and neck in a kit..loved it.  I decided to see if it was sold invidiually....and I only found

DIVINE DRIP ARGAN AND HONEY BALM for when you get out of the shower/body.  It is a different texture than the 'sleeping nectar' but they BOTH have the same name of DIVINE DRIP !!!   I would suggest that these 2 products, (of which I have both) be noted by different names - since they are entirely different in texture, color and suggestions of where to use them.

@sarahpanda  That seems to be the name of her Honey line.  I understand what you are saying, but guess the key is whether is says BALM or NECTAR regarding the product and texture of what you want.

Trusted Contributor

I believe the Nectar was a new launch with Josie's latest TSV.  I'm sure very soon you will be able to get it as a separate purchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can also check her website.  I have purchased from there many times as it is always free shipping!!   Prices are comparable to QVC also.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@sarahpanda  I agree the new sleeping nectar is being "rationed" at my house!..I love it more than any other JM product...

I have contacted her CS & it is exclusive to QVC right now.. I asked  them to do what they can to make it avaliable soon Smiley Happy  I have requested the Q to also..

I got my TSV early so I have used it for a while now, (day & night), over the milk.

Hoping it comes out soon solo...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

to 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

to 

@sarahpanda

oh noo Br. Bill! now I want this :-O

And I use my Elemis night cream oil and cream.

I'm gonna get it..I can't contain my lemming over it when it comes as a solo I hope!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

wrote:

to 

Why do you ladies love it so much?  I am always on the lookout for a good moisturizer.

Thanks.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

to 

Why do you ladies love it so much?  I am always on the lookout for a good moisturizer.

Thanks.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  When I got the kit I was going to use it just as night, but after I saw how it absorbed, but yet left the perfect amount of moisture, I decided to use during the day..I use the argan milk under day & night, (but always have). It has a honey color to it, my foundation even goes on better than ever also. I have dry skin, sensitive, it's just the perfect hydration. For my skin it almost reacts like a moisturizer  & primer in one..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The Nectar was a new launch in the TSV which I bought. However, prior to that I always used her regular DD on my face and neck at night. Even used it sometimes during the day. Since the Nectar is a smaller size, once I finish, I may go back to the Honey DD.