Trusted Contributor

Hi There! My sagging is very little, thx for getting my hopes up, I so appreciate what you said!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh please, will you kindly tell me about the laser lift???My sagging is not much, just a little. Thx!!!! LCat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

Hi IG, Thx for teaching me that a pic on the pc is called an Avatar, didn't know that. I didn't grow up in the pc generation & didn't even buy my 1st one til 2005! Your rescue is such a cutie, my son has one like your's, the very best fur babies aren't they! Anyway, I'm cking in w/ u re: the Amazon Baebody Eye Gel, well the day it came it was super soon, I took sick w/ the flu, so can't give it a fair shake right now. I did read that you can use it not only around the eye area but entire face, wow! I have been applying it, but not paying much attention. I will give you & everyone else an update, next week as to how it works. Hope that's ok? Take care! L

@Leiloni

Hope you feel better soon!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Hi! This is a quick note to let u know about the Baebody Eye Gel. My hubby never gives compliments, but he did say my eyes looked really good yesterday. He said they looked younger & he never compliments me, ever. I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me at all. Anyway, this eye gel you advised is so far so good. If I were you I'd get it, the ingredients are impressive & so is the amount! Thx again for the recommendation! You & Kingston have a super weekend & all of my new friends too!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

IG, Thank you so much for the good wish, I am feeling better. You are very kind. L   

Trusted Contributor

I love amazon.  I am a amazon prime and smile member also.  My charity is the ASPCA and i've donated like 80.00.

I order so much from amazon as I don't drive.  I can get my packages in 2 days maybe 3 tops. They also have products you can't find, or at least I can't find easily.

I get my disposable cat litter boxes, 10 inch paper plates, all kinds of lotions, shoes for my husband, ladies slips, makeup.  AMAZON is the best of online stores, I found a canadian cough medicine that you really can't find in the states.

You will enjoy amazon.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Leiloni

Yep! I'm ordering!

My DH doesn't usually notice anything new with me either, so don't feel bad, LOL!

Hope you and yours have a great weekend too!

And I hope you're feeling better! The flu is no fun at all!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Sounds like a great product  and a huge size, found it for a little less on ebay.

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

IG, Thank you so much for the good wish, I am feeling better. You are very kind. L   

@Leiloni

Thank you!Heart

I think you are very sweet too and a very welcome asset to our forums!Heart

Honored Contributor

Anyone try the Blue formula for this product?