Respected Contributor

Re: JOANNE (MODEL)TAKE OFF NECKLACE

OMG.. I laughed outloud on that one ....

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

OMG.. I laughed outloud on that one ....

ME TOO!   That was a great unexpected surprise!!

I always thought that maybe someone was joking with her from behind the camera or off-set and that was making her laugh.  When she's on, you can usually mentally count down to about ten seconds then, bam, there's the throwback!!  (She is a very attractive woman, let me say that.  I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just an observation we all picked up on.)

Trusted Contributor

Please don't LOL. Personally I LOVED her necklace. Any idea where it could be purchased? TIA

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

When she throws her head back, it reminds me of Norma Desmond (of Sunset Blvd. fame) descending the stairs.

LOL! Yup....she has that "Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up" look down pat.

Super Contributor

Sorry had to do it!! Smiley Happy

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously though, Joanne is a beautiful woman, but I probably would have giggled as well if I'd seen that.

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@pommom wrote:

When she throws her head back, it reminds me of Norma Desmond (of Sunset Blvd. fame) descending the stairs.

New Contributor

That was soooo funny!

Honored Contributor

Haven't seen the presentation, but if Mally is working on her face, who cares if the model has on a necklace .. or not.   Maybe the stylist told her to keep it on.