Contributor

Hi, This my first post although I have been reading the forums for a few years. I have found some great products thanks to many of your reccommendations.

I am not sure if this has been posted already or if it's allowed, but I wanted to share it.

I was at sephora at JCP last night, and they were having a sale on four products (all under 20.00) one was the Jm body butter which was 18.00 usually 35.00 I love this body butter, and have plenty, but bought one anyway. I also saw the phil. micro delivery wash for 15.00. I didn't see the other two products. The sale ends today, and I think is only at Sephora at JCP.

Meg

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for posting and welcome to the boards. I'll run over to my JCP to check it out. I have Vanilla Apricot butter, but would like Sweet Citrus, also. I hope my JCP has the sale, too. Are all the sale items in a certain spot or just in their regular areas?
*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Contributor

Thanks for the welcome!

The products were all on a table outside the store. The ones on her display still said 35.00 I didn't notice if there was a limit either. I'm thinking it's one per customer I thought about grabbing a couple more today, but probably couldn't anyway. They had plenty at my store both vanilla apricot and the sweet citrus.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never tried JM body butter because I have so much Korres to use up. I do recommend the sugar body scrub that I received as a gift, I even use a dab with my morning cleanser on my face.

Contributor

I have some Korres body butter, and like that too. I think the one reason I like the JM better is because it's not as thick as korres so easier to put on. I will have to try out the sugar scrub that is one of the few JM products I haven't tried.

New Contributor
Thanks Meggie Just ran off to my local jcp sephora and got 2 body butters and was upgraded to vib!
Trusted Contributor

My JCP Sephora had 3 jars left, all Sweet Citrus, which was what I wanted. I bought one. Thanks again for posting about this, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I've wanted Sweet Citrus for a few months now, but I didn't need it because I still have a Vanilla Apricot that I'm using. 50% off is my kinda sale. Wink

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

I believe I gave the apricot as a Christmas gift and it was used a lot during our dry winter months. Wish QVC would offer it at the great price you found it at.

Super Contributor
On 4/27/2014 PinkSugar said:

I have never tried JM body butter because I have so much Korres to use up. I do recommend the sugar body scrub that I received as a gift, I even use a dab with my morning cleanser on my face.

What Korres body butter or lotion goes best with any fragrance? Thank you. Also is JM Josie Moran whipped body butter? Thank you.

Super Contributor
On 4/27/2014 PinkSugar said: