Respected Contributor

Anybody order?  I got the 3 body butters as wanted to try the tinted one and one of the others in strawberry scent sounded nice. I almost jumped on her new Skin Dope hand & body wash but thought it a bit pricy for hand soap.

Honored Contributor

You can use the new hand soap as a body wash too, and yes, it was quite pricey!!

Respected Contributor

No. My budget it on lockdown right now. Lucky for me, I have tubs and tubs of body butter and have been using it more than ever to make up for all the extra hand washing I'm doing. I usually wash my hands often if I'm making dinner with chicken, but last night I washed my hands at least three times just making a meatless rice and beans dish.

And sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in an endless cycle of washing my hands, finding the warm water makes me have to use the bathroom, then washing again.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything from yesterday.  I did order about 2 weeks ago.  I needed a body butter so I got the butter that came with the tube of Infinity Cream.  

I saw she brought back the 19oz size of the body butter and I would have ordered it but there was no unscented or original vanilla.  Not sure if it sold out or she didn't have those.

Respected Contributor

She's coming out with new items which is nice, but hope she doesn't overdo it and get too many things in her line. I see that with SSC for example. Almost too many products where you don't know what you need. Was intrigued by her new Niacinamide Argan cleanser but didn't order--yet.  Josie did say during a show yesterday that she's working on bringing more things to us from her line in near future.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ 

I am a JM fan but the tinted body butter is awful..lol  don't waste your money.

Respected Contributor

Well NOW you tell me!  LOL   Yeah, am guessing it prob. will transfer onto clothes, etc.

Respected Contributor

I bought her illumizing bronze body butter a few years ago & it was much too glowy for my taste. I tried to mix it with her unscented, takes the shade down a notch. It does tranfer onto clothes. I am not sure if she changed the formula but I doubt it @KKJ 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I bought her illumizing bronze body butter a few years ago & it was much too glowy for my taste. I tried to mix it with her unscented, takes the shade down a notch. It does tranfer onto clothes. I am not sure if she changed the formula but I doubt it @KKJ 

@Kabella , I had the same problem with her tinited body butter. Very little is needed but the fact that it transfers is a no for me. 

Respected Contributor

And I've heard JM say many times her tinted BB does NOT transfer which is not true. Guess we have to remember they are there to sell a product and not to believe all they say. I still don't see how she gets away with saying her argan oil will get rid of wrinkles. It may soften the look of them due to the moisture but it's a stretch to say it will erase them.