Respected Contributor

Dec 10th 2hr. show at 6pm. I am hoping for a ODO savings of a Supersized Vanilla Bean Body Butter. That scent compliments my Fall Winter Perfume Collection. By the way, I am loving the TSV Vanilla Pear. What would you Ladies who use her products like her to offer at a Deal? Smiley Wink  

Respected Contributor

Re: JM's next visit to the Q

@Kabella , you know that I am loving that Vanilla Pear too. I would love to see a chocolate bath set offered. That way I can satisfy my chocolate cravings and won't have to work it off. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  Hahahaha!!!!! 

Occasional Contributor

Peppermint Bark!

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  Make sure you check out Josie's own website on Friday and a week from tomorrow (Mon.).  I am sure she will offer discounts and free shpg.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

Dec 10th 2hr. show at 6pm. I am hoping for a ODO savings of a Supersized Vanilla Bean Body Butter. That scent compliments my Fall Winter Perfume Collection. By the way, I am loving the TSV Vanilla Pear. What would you Ladies who use her products like her to offer at a Deal? Smiley Wink  

@Kabella    I agree!!!  Absolutely have fallen in love with the vanilla pear.   I've got to stop watching her shows.  I always end up spending lots of money and finding new favorites.  I truly enjoy her products.  She takes quite a beating on these boards but her products are amazing.  Id  love to see a vanilla pear fragrance spray.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama  A Vanilla Pear Fragrance Mist would be awesome! If she does eventually offer it, I am hoping its a vast improvement over her perfumes.  ETA: In the meantime, I can reco. a body mist. Its the only celebrity fragrance I have & love. It's Jessica Simpson's "Fancy" Body Mist. You can find it at Walgreen for 8.99. Its a light version of her edp & its fab. layering over the Vanilla Pear.