Respected Contributor

If anyone uses Josie Maran Pepermint Bark could you try to describe the scent?

Do you smell like a peppermint candy? Is it a strong or light scent? 

Super Contributor
I adore it. I'm very sensitive to scents and don't like anything too strong or sweet. To me, it's not overly sweet, with just he right amount of mint.
Trusted Contributor

Re: JM peppermint bark

[ Edited ]

It reminds me of the bark my grandma used to melt for candies. A very faint white bark, but overall peppermint scent. I don't think you'd be disappointed if you like mint because I hate mint toothpaste and don't care for candycanes, but really like the scent of this one.

Super Contributor

I love it!  It is not strong at all. Very light peppermint with just a hint of chocolate. I ordered it and the toasted brown sugar on auto delivery last night when they had the 6 payments.  I got this back in the summer with the vanilla bean in the 8 oz..  I love it!  It is not super pepperminty but a nice light scent of peppermint.

Frequent Contributor

@ugabugabooooo wrote:

I love it!  It is not strong at all. Very light peppermint with just a hint of chocolate. I ordered it and the toasted brown sugar on auto delivery last night when they had the 6 payments.  I got this back in the summer with the vanilla bean in the 8 oz..  I love it!  It is not super pepperminty but a nice light scent of peppermint.

Those are the two I wanted, ended up getting the TBS, hoping I can switch scents on AD but noticed someone else mentioned they had tried but couldn't.

Super Contributor

I haven't tried to switch scents on this but on other auto deliveries, it will not let you but if you call customer service, they can do it for you.  If it don't let you, call C/S and see if they can get it switched.

Contributor
Hi,

You can switch your scents on A-D. I switched mine from June to the Peppermint Bark. You need to go down to the future shipments and click "edit" on your next shipment. It will let you change your scent there. Hope this helps!
Super Contributor

Thanks!  Good to know we can switch scents!

Contributor
You're welcome!
Frequent Contributor

My experience has been that if you want to switch scents for your second shipment you should go ahead and do so befoer those scents start selling out now. I don't know why but as soon as they do the options for the future scents have changed too. My auto delivery from earlier in the year will let me change to the scents that are available now but not to the different scents that were available earlier in the year. So, you may be able to change it in the future but if they don't offer the same scents you will have to choose from what they are currently offering. I havn't tried calling CS so they may be able to help you there but if I already knew I wanted a different scent I would go ahead and change it now just to be safe! Hope that makes sense and helps! Smiley Happy