Contributor

Hi.  I am looking for a sheer pink lipstick by Josie.  I received the Rosey shade as a free gift with the Argan oil.  That is dark and somewhat reddish on me.  I was looking at Grapefruit, Birthday Suit, Pink Picnic and Honey.  Does anyone know if any of them would fit the bill?  What is the shade description?

For reference, I wear her Vibrancy foundation in cosmic and have medium blonde hair and blue eyes.  I have warm undertones.

Thank you

Respected Contributor

@maryfitz24wrote:

Hi.  I am looking for a sheer pink lipstick by Josie.  I received the Rosey shade as a free gift with the Argan oil.  That is dark and somewhat reddish on me.  I was looking at Grapefruit, Birthday Suit, Pink Picnic and Honey.  Does anyone know if any of them would fit the bill?  What is the shade description?

For reference, I wear her Vibrancy foundation in cosmic and have medium blonde hair and blue eyes.  I have warm undertones.

Thank you

@maryfitz24I like the Argan Color stick in Pink Picnic. This one you can use on your cheeks and lips.

Contributor
Thank you. I have that in my cart on jm website but wasn't sure. She has free shipping this weekend so I'll definitely get it. Thank you again.
Respected Contributor

The Multiple

@maryfitz24This is another brand that I like that has multi-use. Org***. It is a warm pink with golden shimmer. It is a perfect color on any skin. Wasn't sure I could spell out the name. You can check their website.

Contributor
Thank you it looks pretty. I'll check that out.