Esteemed Contributor

JM body butter cancellation...anyone else

In the beginning of October I ordered a vanilla fig 19 oz. body butter that went on waitlist. I was so disappointed to learn yesterday (nice Christmas gift) that the Q cancelled without my knowledge. what bothered me even more is that Josie was on well through November maybe even December offering this particular scent choice. The Q did not offer the opportunity to change the scent. This product is over popular now because of customers like me who are tried and true .i've already contacted the Q to voice my disappoint.
Valued Contributor

Re: JM body butter cancellation...anyone else

This happened to me last year when they had the big size. Sorry you missed out.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/26/2014 bunjetto said:

Thanks just annoyed they kept airing it when they knew orders from October were already waitlisted.
Contributor

I ordered twice from Sephora as they had the smaller size duo marked down before Christmas and then free shipping if you spend $50. I like the scents and texture although I know some don't. I like it better than her creamy oil product. Her mascara is one of my favorites too.

Valued Contributor

I received the jumbo one in unscented today. I also received an email that my AD was now expired. I wanted to exchange it for the Lavendar Citrus, but I suppose that the Q no longer has them.

Valued Contributor

On 12/26/2014 ANewHue said:
On 12/26/2014 bunjetto said:

Thanks just annoyed they kept airing it when they knew orders from October were already waitlisted.

I know and that is exactly what happened to me. Like you are airing the product a week AFTER canceling mine. Didn't make sense.

No thought is worth thinking.....