Contributor

JM Vibrancy vs Tinted Beauty Butter and tinted spf- opinions please

HI,

I curently use many of Josie's products.  For those that have used vibrancy and beauty butter, are you able to compare them?  Which do you like better?  I have the Vibrancy but was curious about the beauty butter.  I'd love a little more sheer product if I can find it.  

tinted spf - I love everything about this except the color is slightly too dark.  Any way to fix this?  

thank you in advance for all your opinions.  

Respected Contributor

Re: JM Vibrancy vs Tinted Beauty Butter and tinted spf- opinions please

I’ve used all three. I found that the tinted butter can be sheer if you use very little.  When I first tried it I used too much and I learned a little goes a long way so the jar lasts forever.  I think it has good coverage but no spf in it.  Plus I always need to moisturize with her argon milk beforehand otherwise it seems a bit dry on my skin. 

It’s been a long time since I used the Vibrancy but I know I didn’t like it enough to continue using it. 

I also sometimes feel like her tinted spf can look a tad dark on me too. I tried adding a bit of the untinted spf but it didn’t seem to lighten the color.  

Respected Contributor

Re: JM Vibrancy vs Tinted Beauty Butter and tinted spf- opinions please

@maryfitz24 wrote:

HI,

I curently use many of Josie's products.  For those that have used vibrancy and beauty butter, are you able to compare them?  Which do you like better?  I have the Vibrancy but was curious about the beauty butter.  I'd love a little more sheer product if I can find it.  

tinted spf - I love everything about this except the color is slightly too dark.  Any way to fix this?  

thank you in advance for all your opinions.  

@maryfitz24 I have recently just rec’d her tinted spf (when it was a BOGO on her website) and really am liking it. I was thinking that maybe to lighten it a little you could mix with the vibrancy or beauty butter as long as they are lighter in color by maybe a shade or 2?!?! 

Unfortunately I have not tried the beauty butter so I can’t help you with that question. Besides, I am oily and can only have one product on my face. (That’s why I am liking her tinted spf so much.)