Valued Contributor

@Tricolor do youhave the # for the Josie Maran TSV?

Respected Contributor

We aren't allowed to post item numbers on here I believe. However, there is a information right on the Homepage where you can do a presale.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I am TOTALLY getting this! I just received my Divine Drip duo and it was ❤️ at first use! Even my husband likes it, which is why I’m going for the TSV. I’ve always loved Josie’s Argan milk, although when I gravitated to Paula’s Choice I stopped using it when I ran out. I can easily incorporate the milk into my regime, plus the Divine Drip on my neck & décolletage! I ❤️ it! Now that I hear the lip balm doesn’t have the stinging ingredient, I’m all in! Plus the body butter...both my husband & I like to use it, so this will be a winner for both of us!

@SurferWifemine are on there way!...The argan milk always seals the deal for me..Smiley Happy

Oh the Surreal finishing balm, (a primer) it is awsome!  The Q only has it in a kit right now, but I got mine from Josie's sight with coupon.. My makeup looks the same at bedtime as it did in the morning...Smiley Happy  enjoy

Respected Contributor

The Milk dries out my skin

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Tricolor do youhave the # for the Josie Maran TSV?

The item number is A302956.  Since it's up for sale, it's safe to post the item number.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Mine arrived today and I love it! The smell is similar (in my opinion) to her citrus lavender which I’m a huge fan of Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I like JM products and am interested in this kit but have bought too many of her body butters that were not near full. I don't want to pay that much money on jars with missing product. Was your bb jar full, Handbagbliss?

Respected Contributor

@KKJwrote:

I like JM products and am interested in this kit but have bought too many of her body butters that were not near full. I don't want to pay that much money on jars with missing product. Was your bb jar full, Handbagbliss?

@KKJ  The product is sold by weight, not how high it fills the container.  Similar to potato chips...  big bag but the product settles and the bag is 2/3 full.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for that explanation.  I have seen so many complaints about that.  A lot of people complain that the jars are not filled to the top like the presentations.  Which I do agree the presentations should stop.  I think they misleed the viewers.  However, the products are like most EVERY other products, they are sold by WEIGHT, not volume.  Like bags of chips, cereal, etc.  They are not filled to the top.  Same thing with the jars of body butter. 

Honored Contributor

So far I'm saying I'm  passing on this but I've not seen a presentation.

I use the body butter and love it.  I've tried the milk and didn't see anything special with it but to be fair, I didn't use it for long enough.  I've never tried the Divine Drip for the body and I'm not sure how I would like it for my face and I don't need another plain lip balm.  I have 2 Fresh plain lip balms.  Had this been a colored balm, I would have been more enticed.