Trusted Contributor

The last super size body butter I bought had a different formulation than the regular size jars, so I'm leary to buy this. I like the honey balm, but the body one can break out my neck & saw a form of coconut oil in the ingredients, so not sure I want the face version. I have a back up of the Milk from a OTO, so I'll pass. I don't like to try new scents in huge sizes if I'm not fond of it either. 

Respected Contributor

@Blissa  Mine comes today, can't wait..I like the new lip product is minus the sting....I may have to try another in the new scent...Super great deal...

Honored Contributor

wrote:

The last super size body butter I bought had a different formulation than the regular size jars, so I'm leary to buy this. I like the honey balm, but the body one can break out my neck & saw a form of coconut oil in the ingredients, so not sure I want the face version. I have a back up of the Milk from a OTO, so I'll pass. I don't like to try new scents in huge sizes if I'm not fond of it either. 

@StraytoStay, I've not compared my super size body butter to the regular size I have but several posters said the formula in her body butters changed and they were finding them not as moisturizing.

Super Contributor

Came to read comments on this TSV .

I think I'll pass, it's just not motivating me at all.

I use her SPF every day but don't like the tinted or luminized ones, just the plain one but it's getting harder to find in the 4oz size.

That's the only product of hers that I use but it's my favorite SPF.