Contributor

JM Reserve vs JM Sleeping nectar

Can someone tell me the difference between the Reserve and Sleeping nectar?  I am trying to figure out what they do so I can decide if I need it?  Are they both only used at night?

Thanks,

Trusted Contributor

Re: JM Reserve vs JM Sleeping nectar

Hi, two great choices. You can use both day and night and together. I use the nectar day and night. It is different than the regular divine drip, ex. more bee properties, for one. 

I use it as a mositurizer, it's great for my skin.  Heads up; here its $49, at Josie's site its $49 for this and the regular divine drip. I bought that today, and another set. Good deals, check her site out.

If you do peruse her site, good deals go fast.

I ordered the Reserve serum, it's different than the regular oil as it contains more of the tree/nut.  You can use it just as the reg oil, or in areas of more concern. I'm intending on using it as I do my oil. I'll see how long that lasts, if I run through it fast, then I'll ease up on application. 

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Frequent Contributor

Skittle. I love your photo!

Honored Contributor

@maryfitz24 wrote:

Can someone tell me the difference between the Reserve and Sleeping nectar?  I am trying to figure out what they do so I can decide if I need it?  Are they both only used at night?

Thanks,

@maryfitz24  I’m still baffled by this Josie phenomenon. The original oil was one thing, but the never ending additions and new & improved products w/ very similar descriptions and claims are a red flag IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@maryfitz24 wrote:

Thanks,

@maryfitz24  I’m still baffled by this Josie phenomenon. The original oil was one thing, but the never ending additions and new & improved products w/ very similar descriptions and claims are a red flag IMHO.

Well you know that saying.... Strike While The Iron Is Hot....and she surely is.

Contributor

I like the argan oil and use some of her products. I don’t want to keep adding products. My skin is happy with less (so is my budget). But I know I need something for the extra dryness I get in the winter. I tried the reserve yesterday and this morning. It seems heavy to me and I used 1 drop and warmed prior to application. 

I am searching for a creamy moisturizer. I guess that’s why I thought about the sleeping nectar.