Contributor

JM Argan Reserve Reviews Gone

Just looked to see if the Q was still selling JM Argan Reserve and noticed the product is still for sale (despite being incredibly rare and limited).  However, all of the reviews have disappeared.  Seems a little odd.

Frequent Contributor

Re: JM Argan Reserve Reviews Gone

The two reviews were posted today. I'm going to guess they "reset" the item because now its moved onto advance ship date for 02/03/17 when yesterday it was advance ship dates for 1/23.

Super Contributor

Recently I was in two different Sephoras, one in NH & the other in MA ,there was plenty of Reserve in stock.  Didn't look very limited to me .  None were flying off the shelves!

Honored Contributor

@GHM  How can we judge a product if reviews are removed? That'd be my first clue to pass!

Honored Contributor

From what I remember reading, not many of the reviews were good.

Respected Contributor

I purchased it and love it.  I use it before my make up in the monring.  It is a bit heavier than the regular argon oil, it feels richer.  I put it on, dry my hair with the blow dryer and then apply make up

Deb

Occasional Contributor

The video is also gone, there used to be a video.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are four or five right now at 11:44 EA.  Most love it, but when someone is so over the top in their praise, as the first reviewer, I become wary.  This stuff is doing everything for her except fixing breakfast.  And at that price for a half ounce, I'm not trying. 

Edit:  I went back and checked first reviewers other reviews.  She had done three on this product within two days, one was a duplicate.  Perhaps that's why the reviews were taken down?

Valued Contributor

Despite my irritation the Josie touted it as 100% argan oil, when it is, in fact, mixed with coconut oil, I puchased it, because I was actually looking for an argan extract with coconut oil. I have been using it for several days. At first, I really liked the fact that it sinks into my skin much better than the 100% argan (both regular and lite), but after several days of using it, I see NO results and it seems more drying (which I know coconut oil can do). It has a smoky odor to it (it doesn't bother me and I'm sensitive to scents), it just smells like a burnt extract. I do really love the bottle though, it's weighted on the bottom somehow and doesn't tip over as easily as the argan oil bottles.

I'm going to give it more time, but it's likely going back.

My suggestion to Josie: stick with the 100% argan oil, no extract, and use this bottle for it. 

Valued Contributor

Oh, and I don't trust the reviews on QVC anymore. They manipulate them too much.